2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These come in amazing colors and patterns! For me they are just too large for my small nail beds. Mine are pretty stick, but had to add glue on a couple. Would I re-buy? Depends on where I am going & when they will be worn.
I loved the concept of them only issue was my real nails are longer then them. Also I gave the others to a friend to play with and she felt like they were gonna come off any second. She didn't feel they were secure enough.
I like to use these in a pinch, like when I don't have time to paint my nails! I do wish that they would stay on a little bit longer but other than that I think it is a really great product!
I was so excited to try these but when I started sorting out the sizes, I realized it was going to take a while. The design was cute but honestly, they looked awkward and obviously fake on my fingers. I suppose they'd be great to use for a party or something but for ever day wear, I wouldn't recommend them.
I got these for FREE in my shimmer voxbox! I wasnt a big fan of the layer of gel adhesive uder the nail, it made it easy for them to get caught on things. I ended up tweezing the adhesive off, and using some left over nail glue!
These press-ons are right on!! Bought these for my daughters and even though young girls can be rough, they stayed on for over a week! They were super easy to use and looked really cute! Will be buying these again for sure!
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
These definitely surprised me! They stayed on incredibly well (even through washing my hands multiple times and even dishes.) The color choices are great and so is the length of them. I am definitely going to purchase more!
Nice color! Really like how easy it was to apply. Only thing was, it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Last me about a week. Found it in my local Walmart. I would buy again! Cheaper than going to actual salons.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos