BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alexa P.
These come in amazing colors and patterns! For me they are just too large for my small nail beds. Mine are pretty stick, but had to add glue on a couple. Would I re-buy? Depends on where I am going & when they will be worn.
Vastia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved the concept of them only issue was my real nails are longer then them. Also I gave the others to a friend to play with and she felt like they were gonna come off any second. She didn't feel they were secure enough.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
The imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails I got complimentary from my shimmer vox box stayed on my nails really well. I actually had a little but of a hard time getting them off of my nails 😂.
Andrea D.
I like to use these in a pinch, like when I don't have time to paint my nails! I do wish that they would stay on a little bit longer but other than that I think it is a really great product!
Laura M.
San Bernardino, CA
I was so excited to try these but when I started sorting out the sizes, I realized it was going to take a while. The design was cute but honestly, they looked awkward and obviously fake on my fingers. I suppose they'd be great to use for a party or something but for ever day wear, I wouldn't recommend them.
Elee R.
Owensboro, KY
I got these for FREE in my shimmer voxbox! I wasnt a big fan of the layer of gel adhesive uder the nail, it made it easy for them to get caught on things. I ended up tweezing the adhesive off, and using some left over nail glue!
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
These press-ons are right on!! Bought these for my daughters and even though young girls can be rough, they stayed on for over a week! They were super easy to use and looked really cute! Will be buying these again for sure!
Nokki S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
Ashleigh S.
These definitely surprised me! They stayed on incredibly well (even through washing my hands multiple times and even dishes.) The color choices are great and so is the length of them. I am definitely going to purchase more!
Lena w.
Nice color! Really like how easy it was to apply. Only thing was, it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Last me about a week. Found it in my local Walmart. I would buy again! Cheaper than going to actual salons.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.