BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Simone K.
Smyrna, GA
I loved the patterns on the nails and in theory, they are a great idea. However, mine fell off almost immediately. I don't think these nails are really conducive to a work or school atmosphere. If you spend most of your day typing or writing (I'm a student, so I do both), the nails will just fall right off.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have never heard of these before until was given the opportunity to try them for free from my CollegeVoxBox. I absolutely love them. They are good for the price and I love the way they look.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
Jenna S.
Edison, NJ
These are absolutely the best stick on nails ever. First of all they are so easy to put on takes like 5 minutes. I have had mine on for almost a week and not one has fallen off. The designs are adorable and I just love them!
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
These are pretty good but I like the glue ones better for the fact that about 15 minutes after i stuck these on I washed my dog and then they started falling off so i just glued them back on.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I got these for complementary from influenster. They were super easy to apply but they only lasted about 30 min. on my nails. I cut them down so they weren't too long. that took a while. I just wasn't impressed with them.
Rebbecca S.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
Alexa P.
These come in amazing colors and patterns! For me they are just too large for my small nail beds. Mine are pretty stick, but had to add glue on a couple. Would I re-buy? Depends on where I am going & when they will be worn.
Elee R.
Owensboro, KY
I got these for FREE in my shimmer voxbox! I wasnt a big fan of the layer of gel adhesive uder the nail, it made it easy for them to get caught on things. I ended up tweezing the adhesive off, and using some left over nail glue!
Nicole M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I like these nails if i want to have pretty nails for an event. due to my job I can not have my nails painted or have fake nails. So when I go to a wedding or something special I use these nails to give me a cute manicure.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.