BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
Press on nails didn't work before, and I don't think they will catch on now. While the patterns are cute, and the nails are ridiculously long and tacky, they're still using the press ons and will pop off.
Samantha V.
Sarasota, FL
I am not usually a fake nails kind of girl. They always just fall off. I had a few nails fall off the second day. I was disappointed. Maybe I am just too hard on them but I think they should have lasted longer than two days. Although they last longer than some other nails I have tried that came off the same day.
Larissa G.
Denver, CO
Beautiful designs but the sizes are so big and the product doesn't hold up well almost as soon as I put them on off they came like flushing money right down the toilet
Faith F.
Turnersville, NJ
I wasn't too impressed with these nails. Super cute, but easily can fall off. If your going to a wedding, or any other type of events, then I would say go for it..just don't expect them to still be securely on the next day.
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
These are super cute!! I love how easy it is too. Quick to put on but not that easy to take off, put it on your nail and press firmly.Cute nails! There is no mess and hassle of the glue. They last awhile too
Marshanna V.
I didn't think these would work at first but they held on pretty well. They only last for about 3 days or so, not a week as the packaging says and you could definitely tell they were fake nails.
Rebbecca S.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I'm not really big fan of press-on nails but what I really like about these is that they last at least a day or two and that's longer then most press-on nails I've used. They're easy to apply and they have cute selections.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
Leslie M.
Delbarton, WV
The first set I used was amazing; stayed on ten times longer than any other brand I have tried. Next few set,s not quite as good. I agree with another reviewer that said the limited color selection was also an issue. Would recommend for a less expensive option to professional acrylicareer for a big night out.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart