2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Press on nails didn't work before, and I don't think they will catch on now. While the patterns are cute, and the nails are ridiculously long and tacky, they're still using the press ons and will pop off.
I am not usually a fake nails kind of girl. They always just fall off. I had a few nails fall off the second day. I was disappointed. Maybe I am just too hard on them but I think they should have lasted longer than two days. Although they last longer than some other nails I have tried that came off the same day.
Beautiful designs but the sizes are so big and the product doesn't hold up well almost as soon as I put them on off they came like flushing money right down the toilet
I wasn't too impressed with these nails. Super cute, but easily can fall off. If your going to a wedding, or any other type of events, then I would say go for it..just don't expect them to still be securely on the next day.
These are super cute!! I love how easy it is too. Quick to put on but not that easy to take off, put it on your nail and press firmly.Cute nails! There is no mess and hassle of the glue. They last awhile too
I didn't think these would work at first but they held on pretty well. They only last for about 3 days or so, not a week as the packaging says and you could definitely tell they were fake nails.
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
I'm not really big fan of press-on nails but what I really like about these is that they last at least a day or two and that's longer then most press-on nails I've used. They're easy to apply and they have cute selections.
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
The first set I used was amazing; stayed on ten times longer than any other brand I have tried. Next few set,s not quite as good. I agree with another reviewer that said the limited color selection was also an issue. Would recommend for a less expensive option to professional acrylicareer for a big night out.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos