BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Joan p.
Cute designs, nice nails but definitely get your own glue. The glue that comes with doesn't last very long and if your looking for long term, it won't hold more than. 2-3 days. For a one night wear it would be perfect
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
These are so cheap and fake, I don’t know why anyone would spend money on these. It’s really hard to find the exact size match for your nail and they look hard and clunky when you put them on. Don’t waste your money.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
I received this itelnfree for review. I hate to say that they weee teeeibke. But they were. They did bit stay one even two hours before they started falling off. It's a shame too because they were really pretty and I would have loved to wear them.
Holland M.
Charlotte, NC
These did not stay on my nails super well, I am not sure if I didn’t apply enough pressure for long enough or what. I was a first time user and probably would not buy again as I prefer to paint my natural nails instead
Drehanna S.
Atlanta, GA
These nails are cute and easy to apply. However, they are small, so if you have small fingernails then these will be good for you. I think they are best suitable for children who have small fingers.
Ciara D.
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! They seriously stay on forever and there are so many color selections. I highly recommend these for any occasion. Great price and the quality is much better than other brands that I have used.
Emily R.
Monmouth, OR
I was really disappointed by these. I couldn't manage to get these to stay on for two hours. With little to no movement. Just sitting in my living room.

If you can get them to stay... they come in the cutest colors
Corie P.
Woodbridge, VA
I normally get gel nails so i gave the press on to my grandmother. She absolutely loved them she said that they lasted for almost a week without falling off!! I again received this as a free sample from influenster
Bryanne S.
Pascagoula, MS
I love the designs and how nice they look, but they don’t stay on very well. I typically do my own acrylics which is super cheap to do. I think the price and quality is better than other press on brands I’ve tried!
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA
They didn’t stay on very long. They popped off as soon as I put them on. They weren’t very pretty either. I don’t think I would ever buy these to use ever. They get the job done if you need your nails done quickly.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart