BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I like the nails and the design is super cute but I still like it better to just go to the nail salon to have my nails done. But other than that, it does the job!!! I would personally not buy it myself
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
I was very impressed when I first applied these! They were easy to put on and looked super cute. Also one box had enough nails to apply twice! However these only stayed on for a couple days until they fell off so that was kind of a bummer :( however I think you should try them!
Chelesea C.
Inkster, MI
These come in so many colors and designs, I love it. They also stay on for a week or a little under which I appreciate because fake nails tend to only stay on a few days because I'm rough on my hands.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
I really loved the design on the nails, BUT they were nothing close of looking natural. I was disappointed because I really wanted to wear them, yet relatives noticed immediately that they were fake.
Melissa E.
Brewster, MA
Overall, I like the concept of the press-on manicure. I didn't love the design I got in the VoxBox, but thought the product was decent quality. Some of the edges needed to be filed down and seemed a little on the "cheap" side.
Olivia H.
Comer, GA
Love these! So much more affordable than a professional manicure and less hassle without the glue! Stays on me for up to a week. Love the French short length and the Groove It one is perfect for fall.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
I think it's pretty good size for me but a little bit short so def have to cut my nails

my fingernails are small but i believe that most people have bigger sizes than these
Megan M.
Webster, MA
I really don't like these nails because they did'nt feel very set on my natural nail. They seemed to shift when i would do my everyday tasks. I would not repurchase these.
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
I bite my nails like crazy, so when I received this in my #UniVoxBox, I was so excited! I've tried these before and they lasted over a week on me. They have a ton of color options and are super cute!
Mary T.
Inver Grove, MN
Had to cut my natural nail short for them to fit. Easy to apply and really cute. Make sure you apply those that are a little smaller than your natural nail so they don't look too out of place. Lasted almost a week and had many compliments. The ladies all thought they were real!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart