BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lizzy L.
Maineville, OH
These are a great product super classy and easy to use, no messy glue and potentionally messy application just simple and looks great holds up really well! definitely will buy!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
My younger and older cousins tried a couple on their hand. Mixed review. Older one said that they look nice but look flimsy and cheap. The younger one thought that they looked "pretty" with the patterns.
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
I really like this nails they last long for seven days and they are easy to remove without any pain and the designs are beautiful Broadway Impress Accents Oval Next Wave
Amber S.
mcdonough,ga
Okay, I'm going to be honest, I've never had luck with press on nails, but OH MY GOSH. I've warn these lifting stuff, doing make up and hair, and playing instruments and THEY ARE STILL ON. Took me less than 5 minutes great product!
victoria w.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought lots of these with coupons in the paper! They last and are easy to use :) With all the chemicals at a salon you cannot afford to change your manicure every other day - these are the perfect fix!
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is the best thing influenster have ever send me. I put this on my nails n it lasted for a week n a half. Totally going to get another one. Just so amazing.
Samantha S.
This product was ok . I like the color and look ,but the nails came off after 2 days. I would use these nails again for a special occasion . I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Bailey S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love the packaging. I received this item complimentary through a VoxBox and I really like this product. They are very pretty and very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to my friends. Woop!
Jessica K.
I absolutely Love these nails. I usually never try fake nails BUT I made am exception for these. They are so easy and cute. They are great for any party, occasion, or even birthday. They stay on for a while, unless you use your hands a lot. Other than that they are the greatest.
Gloria S.
Rockville, MD
Always wanted to try these out and luckily received them in my college voxbox in the style 'wink wink' they are a nice French manicure with flowers. They fit my nails fairly well and were easy to put on. They feel pretty sturdy, although I've only had them n for two days now
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart