2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I do not like them but the style are great. when put on the product need to be for different nails size i had to use one nail size for different nails. and when put on i hate the way the press on feel.
The package is cute and all but they didn't last like they said. I was pretty disappointed when they came off like three days after I had put them on. They're not suitable for doing any type of housework.
Doesn't come in many different sizes for your nails, comes off way too easy and don't last very long, however I do like the length of the nails not too short but not super long
I have a set of the gel impress nails. They're pretty and everything but the sizes are for average sizes. Some of us have larger nail beds. None of the thumbs fit which in turn makes it completely noticeable that they're fake because you can see my nail poking out from the sides.
I got these to try and was not really pleased, they are pretty and could be an awesome quick mani if they didn't fall off an hour after applying. I had to use glue as well as the adhesive already on them
I've had a few of these in different colors and for a stick on nail, it's not bad at all! It doesn't last very long but they do stay on for about 3 days. It doesn't come with nail glue but the back of every nail is pre glued and sticks on. Overall not the best but not bad at all!
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is the best thing influenster have ever send me. I put this on my nails n it lasted for a week n a half. Totally going to get another one. Just so amazing.
This product was ok . I like the color and look ,but the nails came off after 2 days. I would use these nails again for a special occasion . I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Love the packaging. I received this item complimentary through a VoxBox and I really like this product. They are very pretty and very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to my friends. Woop!
Bought lots of these with coupons in the paper! They last and are easy to use :) With all the chemicals at a salon you cannot afford to change your manicure every other day - these are the perfect fix!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos