BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jessica R.
San Benito, TX
These are a great alternative for a quick,stylish manicure on the go! They were easy to apply,loved the different variety and prints,& they did stay on for about 4 days! Everyone thought they were real!
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
These didn't workout so well for me. They came off like 20 min after i did my nails and messed up! although the idea of it is great. I would not waste my money on these, your better off painting your nails
Alison H.
Grass Valley, CA
Review for: Tell more...
These are my go to press ons. And this color is awesome. Such a pretty pink. I don't know why they didn't last long for other reviewers but for me they last at least a week. Love Broadway Nail products.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
I bought these an they only lasted for a few days. I think they are supposed to last for a week :( I would repurchase them because they have so many designs and are cheaper than getting your nails done.
Kristen W.
S PLAINFIELD
The nails are so great especially because I'm always so busy and never have time to actually paint my nails. The press on nails fit perfectly and look great. I got so many compliments when I wore them!
Kelsey Y.
Worcester, MA
The pattern I received in my voxbox is aborable! However about 5 minutes after putting them on my nails started to hurt. I've noticed they feel better but still have a lot of pressure on them. The nails fit awkwardly too. But overall they're cute and fun to wear for a little bit.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love broadway nails their so cute and so easy to apply. i love all their diff, desings and colors. i always buy some. their just too cute. and it doesn't hurt your real nails.
Rebecca S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received these nails from the Spring Fever VoxBox. While applying them I found that I had to shape them quite a bit with the nail filer. My pointer and thumb nails fell off within the first 24 hours.
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
I do not like them but the style are great. when put on the product need to be for different nails size i had to use one nail size for different nails. and when put on i hate the way the press on feel.
Bri E.
Covina, CA
I like these nails but on me, the majortity did stick on to my nail well but it the plastic nail is it rounded around the top that it would stay down and water would go in. They didn't last very long. i do like that there is a short & long nail option! Colors are cute as well (:
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart