2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These are a great alternative for a quick,stylish manicure on the go! They were easy to apply,loved the different variety and prints,& they did stay on for about 4 days! Everyone thought they were real!
These didn't workout so well for me. They came off like 20 min after i did my nails and messed up! although the idea of it is great. I would not waste my money on these, your better off painting your nails
I bought these an they only lasted for a few days. I think they are supposed to last for a week :( I would repurchase them because they have so many designs and are cheaper than getting your nails done.
The nails are so great especially because I'm always so busy and never have time to actually paint my nails. The press on nails fit perfectly and look great. I got so many compliments when I wore them!
The pattern I received in my voxbox is aborable! However about 5 minutes after putting them on my nails started to hurt. I've noticed they feel better but still have a lot of pressure on them. The nails fit awkwardly too. But overall they're cute and fun to wear for a little bit.
I love broadway nails their so cute and so easy to apply. i love all their diff, desings and colors. i always buy some. their just too cute. and it doesn't hurt your real nails.
I received these nails from the Spring Fever VoxBox. While applying them I found that I had to shape them quite a bit with the nail filer. My pointer and thumb nails fell off within the first 24 hours.
I do not like them but the style are great. when put on the product need to be for different nails size i had to use one nail size for different nails. and when put on i hate the way the press on feel.
I like these nails but on me, the majortity did stick on to my nail well but it the plastic nail is it rounded around the top that it would stay down and water would go in. They didn't last very long. i do like that there is a short & long nail option! Colors are cute as well (:
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos