2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
For a press on manicure these are great. I was not expecting them to last a week. I babysit children and do household chores and they still lasted a week. I was very impressed.
I really like these nails, the only con I have is that my natural nails are a bit longer and these nails are really short so I had to cut down my nails to get them to fit. They stay on really well too.
Wow I was such surprised on how great these nails looked on me , I had my doubts but I loved them.. even though they last up to a week I can say I would recommend these for special last minute occations .
Design was cute but I didn't like how they look unnatural. I liked how they were sturdy and remained on my natural nails even though they were not crazy glued cause crazy glue is not good for your nails.
Loved the nail colors! Good for last minute gel manicure. Wouldn't recommend for long term wear because they do tend to come off, however it was very good for a couple of days.
I freaking love these things. I have always struggled to paint my nails. I'm not patient enough to wait for my polish to dry so it just ends up a huge mess. These are perfect to pop on and run. No nicks!
I loved these nails ! I had no intentions on purchasing them but now I do! I loved the way that they went on easily and I loved how they looked. They didn't look like dollar store nails either! They looked like professional acrylic nails! I can't wait to tryout the next ones I get!
My younger and older cousins tried a couple on their hand. Mixed review. Older one said that they look nice but look flimsy and cheap. The younger one thought that they looked "pretty" with the patterns.
...not a very good product..actually i don't know because i was in a rush putting them on so maybe i didn't do it right. They lasted for like 30 min. a couple fell of, and more once i got my hands wet :(
These nails come in an impressive range of designs and colors. However, as far as artifical nails go, these arne't very impressive. Used alone as stated, these nails won't stay on for very long at all.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos