BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
My younger and older cousins tried a couple on their hand. Mixed review. Older one said that they look nice but look flimsy and cheap. The younger one thought that they looked "pretty" with the patterns.
Kristen W.
S PLAINFIELD
The nails are so great especially because I'm always so busy and never have time to actually paint my nails. The press on nails fit perfectly and look great. I got so many compliments when I wore them!
Blayne J.
San Pedro, CA
These are great when you are in a hurry to go somewhere or if you are a mom who can't have wet nails because at any second your child needs help, wakes up, wants to be picked up, or just needs a hug.

But if you want these to last past the event you need them, then don't bother.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
These nails come in an impressive range of designs and colors. However, as far as artifical nails go, these arne't very impressive. Used alone as stated, these nails won't stay on for very long at all.
Alison H.
Grass Valley, CA
Review for: Tell more...
These are my go to press ons. And this color is awesome. Such a pretty pink. I don't know why they didn't last long for other reviewers but for me they last at least a week. Love Broadway Nail products.
Amanda F.
Greenfield, TN
I got these to try and was not really pleased, they are pretty and could be an awesome quick mani if they didn't fall off an hour after applying. I had to use glue as well as the adhesive already on them
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
I bought these an they only lasted for a few days. I think they are supposed to last for a week :( I would repurchase them because they have so many designs and are cheaper than getting your nails done.
Danielle L.
Haverhill, MA
I was so excited to get these but the problem that I had was that I was only able to keep them on for about three hours after the first hour I had already lost two nails, maybe there only for the danty.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Doesn't come in many different sizes for your nails, comes off way too easy and don't last very long, however I do like the length of the nails not too short but not super long
Kelsey Y.
Worcester, MA
The pattern I received in my voxbox is aborable! However about 5 minutes after putting them on my nails started to hurt. I've noticed they feel better but still have a lot of pressure on them. The nails fit awkwardly too. But overall they're cute and fun to wear for a little bit.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart