BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kayla B.
Galt, CA
I absolutely love these! They stay on very well, and I love that you don't need glue for them, they are super easy to apply and they are very affordable!! I'm highly impressed and they are something I'd purchase
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I put on the nails at 4:30 pm and two hours later the nails were already moving out of place and lifting from the nail. I dis not like these nails and will never buy them myself.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA
I like that they come in all kinds of designs, from wild and wacky to pretty and simple. The packaging is awesome. They are easy to put on and they last. I am not a huge fan of fake nails, I do like these.
Karol V.
This ones I really loved them. You could use it Halloween weekend and you would look super cool. Also they would look awesome in photos! They last a long time. Totally recommended ! I have bought them twice!
Morgan W.
Coleman, MI
Very cute design. I got the Hottie design. But these are so tiny they didn't even come close to fitting my nails. These would be small on a child. Very disappointed. No way I can even force these to work.
Megan G.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not the best press on nails that I've used,they don't stay on very long at all and difficult to do much of anything. But if you just want nails on for a event might be worth a shot,and not damaging like acrylics are.
Sydney F.
Williamsville , MO
I received this in my Uni VoxBox and I was actually excited to try them out, but I realized that the print was a bit childish and very fake looking. Not really impressed, overall.
joey n.
Great for special occasions but they feel a bit bulky because they're just sitting on your nails over a piece of glue. they last pretty long, but i cant help picking them off because of how plastic they feel.
Rebecca S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received these nails from the Spring Fever VoxBox. While applying them I found that I had to shape them quite a bit with the nail filer. My pointer and thumb nails fell off within the first 24 hours.
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
This is an amazing product! It's so easy to use I can do it in the car on the way to a event! Just wipe peal and stick! They don't last as long as glue on nails but I like them a lot! So many fun styles.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart