2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Great for special occasions but they feel a bit bulky because they're just sitting on your nails over a piece of glue. they last pretty long, but i cant help picking them off because of how plastic they feel.
These nails did not work well at all- even with nail glue. Good colors, nice idea- poorly executed. If they could work out how to make a better glue I would give them another shot
I absolutely love these! They stay on very well, and I love that you don't need glue for them, they are super easy to apply and they are very affordable!! I'm highly impressed and they are something I'd purchase
I have used these nails for events in the past, they last a few days tops, maybe even less if your hands are always in the sink, cleaning or you have kids. Perfect for a night out, but not everlasting wear.
I like that they come in all kinds of designs, from wild and wacky to pretty and simple. The packaging is awesome. They are easy to put on and they last. I am not a huge fan of fake nails, I do like these.
If you want your nails. To look good with no damage these are your go to.. They are press ons so you they don't last a long time they will last about three to maybe 6 days but they are the best I have tried
I loved these nails! they are super cute and lasted way longer thn i expected. I washed dishes, cleaned house and it took days for one nail to finally fall off. i will def be purchasing these in the future
I bought these last minute for my birthday weekend on recommendation for a friend. Put them on and they lasted about 20 mins. I strictly followed the instructions and was in the car as a passenger when the first one fell off. I left a trail of fake nails on the streets of New York...
Very cute design. I got the Hottie design. But these are so tiny they didn't even come close to fitting my nails. These would be small on a child. Very disappointed. No way I can even force these to work.
I don't really wear fake nails, so this was a rare occasion for me when i tried them, and let me tell you i was impressed. They're easy to apply, no mess like there would be with the glue and they last long.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos