BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love the color that these have. I really enjoy how affordable the nails are especially since they last such a long time. It was my first time and I'm sure it's not my last time.
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
Yup, wasn't impressed with these. They were painful to remove since they stuck onto my nails so much, ugh!

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW HERE: http://swtiine.Blogspot.com/2012/04/impress-chic-mystique-review.html
Layna S.
I think the press on nails are good for a night out for a few hours they stick pretty well they will last you a full night and they honestly could look super natural!! Recommend for a night out on the town!
Ashley C.
Blackwood, NJ
I bought these nails and had to buy actual nail glue for them to stay on. They were cute, but some of the looks were kind of tacky. I think these are better suited for pre-teens.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA
I like that they come in all kinds of designs, from wild and wacky to pretty and simple. The packaging is awesome. They are easy to put on and they last. I am not a huge fan of fake nails, I do like these.
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I love everything about these nails except the adhesive. It holds the nails on loosely and they wiggle around and feel very loose on top of your nail after only a few hours, Also they do not last a week...:(
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I loved these nails! they are super cute and lasted way longer thn i expected. I washed dishes, cleaned house and it took days for one nail to finally fall off. i will def be purchasing these in the future
Rachel B.
I got a free sample of the French manicure with a light flower on it. I live the mail design. I havnt been able to wear them yet because we cannot wear fake nails in nursing school.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
I absolutely love these! They stay on very well, and I love that you don't need glue for them, they are super easy to apply and they are very affordable!! I'm highly impressed and they are something I'd purchase
Jessica M.
Waleska, Ga
I did like the designs but overall, not impressed. The nails didn't stick on for very long. Didn't look natural at all and I ended up having to cut my real nails to try them out because they are so short.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart