BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jordan L.
Birmingham, AL
I really like these. But they fall off really easily. Sometimes I glue them if i want them to stay longer. DO NOT WEAER THEM TO A LAKE OR A BEACH EVER. They fall off ecause of the salt water. They don't always do that, only when they aren't glued. Over all, these nails are beautiful.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I bought these last minute for my birthday weekend on recommendation for a friend. Put them on and they lasted about 20 mins. I strictly followed the instructions and was in the car as a passenger when the first one fell off. I left a trail of fake nails on the streets of New York...
Annie M.
San Jose, CA
Yup, wasn't impressed with these. They were painful to remove since they stuck onto my nails so much, ugh!

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW HERE: http://swtiine.Blogspot.com/2012/04/impress-chic-mystique-review.html
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
These nails did not work well at all- even with nail glue. Good colors, nice idea- poorly executed. If they could work out how to make a better glue I would give them another shot
Karol V.
This ones I really loved them. You could use it Halloween weekend and you would look super cool. Also they would look awesome in photos! They last a long time. Totally recommended ! I have bought them twice!
joey n.
Great for special occasions but they feel a bit bulky because they're just sitting on your nails over a piece of glue. they last pretty long, but i cant help picking them off because of how plastic they feel.
Brooke C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this in my Uni voxbox 2014. I don't like wearing fake nails in general, but these are okay. I don't like the color I got, which was like a murky brown color, but oh well, I'll still try them out.
Layna S.
I think the press on nails are good for a night out for a few hours they stick pretty well they will last you a full night and they honestly could look super natural!! Recommend for a night out on the town!
Megan G.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not the best press on nails that I've used,they don't stay on very long at all and difficult to do much of anything. But if you just want nails on for a event might be worth a shot,and not damaging like acrylics are.
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
I received this in my Uni VoxBox and I was actually excited to try them out, but I realized that the print was a bit childish and very fake looking. Not really impressed, overall.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart