BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Maya L.
Love these nails! They are the perfect way for a new manicure, without salon prices, and damaging of your natural nails. Definitely a better brand from others that I’ve tried. I recommend this to anyone looking for something new
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is a great product for those who are looking for those gel-look type nails without the price. Last about a week, are easy to apply and remove, and easy to shape to the way you want! Also they are non damaging to your nails.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
These were super cute. Not the best for us wide bed girls. But they are cute and super easy to put on. I tried it out on my sister for the first time and she keep them on for almost two weeks! I’ll say they’re worth the purchase
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
these are really cool, i liked them for the summer time! but my nails don't keep on press-ons that well so they only really lasted about a week and a half for me! but i love them for the time that they lasted much longer than the other press ons ive tried! so i would recommend this to other people
Bertha A.
Socorro, TX
I am a first time user of this product and will become a regular customer. I really like the shape, size, color and accent nail is just perfect! It really compliments the overall look of the manicure. I would definitely be purchasing again!!!
Shiela R.
Camarillo
Love this! Very fast and easy. Packaging can be a little better. It was a little hard to differentiate the sizes to the finger they should onto. Otherwise, love the color! It took me about 10-15 to finish it.
Emily W.
These are a hit or miss for me. When I can apply them correctly, I think they’re great! They withstand water great (washing, showering, swimming). These are a great alternative to spending much more on going to a nail salon.
Natalia L.
Lakeland, FL
So easy to put on!! I was worried that they were going to look fake and weird on but they looked fantastic. You could hardly tell they were press-ons. I loved them and i cant wait to keep trying different styles and colors!!
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
I received these free from influenster. The very first day they were great. The paint however started rubbing off of them by day two. They stuck on extremely well but this made taking them off when the paint wore off difficult.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
They are so cute. I love how many designs I can choose from. I did buy the nail glue in addition, as I have 3 small children. They lasted about a week even with the glue. Cheaper than salon and can change styles weekly, I'd rate it ok.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart