2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Love these nails! They are the perfect way for a new manicure, without salon prices, and damaging of your natural nails. Definitely a better brand from others that I’ve tried. I recommend this to anyone looking for something new
This is a great product for those who are looking for those gel-look type nails without the price. Last about a week, are easy to apply and remove, and easy to shape to the way you want! Also they are non damaging to your nails.
These were super cute. Not the best for us wide bed girls. But they are cute and super easy to put on. I tried it out on my sister for the first time and she keep them on for almost two weeks! I’ll say they’re worth the purchase
these are really cool, i liked them for the summer time! but my nails don't keep on press-ons that well so they only really lasted about a week and a half for me! but i love them for the time that they lasted much longer than the other press ons ive tried! so i would recommend this to other people
I am a first time user of this product and will become a regular customer. I really like the shape, size, color and accent nail is just perfect! It really compliments the overall look of the manicure. I would definitely be purchasing again!!!
Love this! Very fast and easy. Packaging can be a little better. It was a little hard to differentiate the sizes to the finger they should onto. Otherwise, love the color! It took me about 10-15 to finish it.
These are a hit or miss for me. When I can apply them correctly, I think they’re great! They withstand water great (washing, showering, swimming). These are a great alternative to spending much more on going to a nail salon.
So easy to put on!! I was worried that they were going to look fake and weird on but they looked fantastic. You could hardly tell they were press-ons. I loved them and i cant wait to keep trying different styles and colors!!
I received these free from influenster. The very first day they were great. The paint however started rubbing off of them by day two. They stuck on extremely well but this made taking them off when the paint wore off difficult.
They are so cute. I love how many designs I can choose from. I did buy the nail glue in addition, as I have 3 small children. They lasted about a week even with the glue. Cheaper than salon and can change styles weekly, I'd rate it ok.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos