BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Dajahne D.
A tried these twice , and i absolutely love them. The only thing that i don't like is at the top they are kind of lifted from your nail, so you can see the space between the press on and your real nail. Other than that i love them
Maria O.
The product is nice in theory but it didn't last long for me the fell right off. But then again it was my first time trying these so it could have been me but the instructions where very easy to follow
Johnine L.
Alexandria, LA
These press on nails are really bomb!! The set that I received were really pretty and glamorous!! When i applied them they went on without a problem and lasted a long time. Definitely a repurchase!!
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
This is the first time in probably 10 years that I have tried self applying nails, and I must say that things sure have improved since then! I am very happy with the ease of the application and the durability of the Broadway Nails.
Wendy C.
Dalton, GA
These are so cute and easy to put on they look like you just got on them you have to know how to put them on the directions come with it that's amazing it is totally worth it I mean for like eight dollars!
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I wasn't too "imPress"ed with the set I received...I thought the design was a little childish and definitely not my style. If I would have received another style I might have like them more but I wouldn't recommend the set I received.
Bianca O.
Whittier, CA
I loves the design and when I put them on it seemed like there stuck on really good they looked good for like a day but then I didn't realize when they started falling off on their own I just wish they didn't fall off so quick you have to be very careful when wearing these
Jessica B.
Springfield, VA
I never thought I would use press on nails, however, one evening I was running short on time and was attending a wedding and my nails were a mess! I didn't have time to do them so I ran into a drugstore and grabbed this. I WAS AMAZED! I applied them in the car and they looked professional. Would definitely repurchase.
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Cute designs even solid color for everyday where. Very easy to put on just have to press them down long enough for them to stay on the nails. The only reason it gets a C is because the nails pop off easily during my daily routine.
Courtney D.
Middle Vlg, NY
I received this product for free in the Shimmer voxbox. I love the ease of application and the color. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice but quick manicure.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart