2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
A tried these twice , and i absolutely love them. The only thing that i don't like is at the top they are kind of lifted from your nail, so you can see the space between the press on and your real nail. Other than that i love them
The product is nice in theory but it didn't last long for me the fell right off. But then again it was my first time trying these so it could have been me but the instructions where very easy to follow
These press on nails are really bomb!! The set that I received were really pretty and glamorous!! When i applied them they went on without a problem and lasted a long time. Definitely a repurchase!!
This is the first time in probably 10 years that I have tried self applying nails, and I must say that things sure have improved since then! I am very happy with the ease of the application and the durability of the Broadway Nails.
These are so cute and easy to put on they look like you just got on them you have to know how to put them on the directions come with it that's amazing it is totally worth it I mean for like eight dollars!
I wasn't too "imPress"ed with the set I received...I thought the design was a little childish and definitely not my style. If I would have received another style I might have like them more but I wouldn't recommend the set I received.
I loves the design and when I put them on it seemed like there stuck on really good they looked good for like a day but then I didn't realize when they started falling off on their own I just wish they didn't fall off so quick you have to be very careful when wearing these
I never thought I would use press on nails, however, one evening I was running short on time and was attending a wedding and my nails were a mess! I didn't have time to do them so I ran into a drugstore and grabbed this. I WAS AMAZED! I applied them in the car and they looked professional. Would definitely repurchase.
Cute designs even solid color for everyday where. Very easy to put on just have to press them down long enough for them to stay on the nails. The only reason it gets a C is because the nails pop off easily during my daily routine.
I received this product for free in the Shimmer voxbox. I love the ease of application and the color. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice but quick manicure.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos