2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,711 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I loved these I swear thank you guys sooo much for all these products these are so easy to use you can use them whenever just snap them on like that no mess nothing amazing and really nice styles I loved them thank u
I loves the design and when I put them on it seemed like there stuck on really good they looked good for like a day but then I didn't realize when they started falling off on their own I just wish they didn't fall off so quick you have to be very careful when wearing these
The nails stayed true. It was durable and pretty to look at. I didn't need an additional glue. However some of the polish on the nails started to wash off after a couple days I had it on. I would buy it and use this product again.
I love these nails! So far it's been a day and they feel secure! It is a great alternative if you are really busy and have no time to get your nails done. That being said I still like going to the salon and getting a gel manicure.
Nails are occasional for me or almost rare. Yet the design I was sent I had to try it. The instructions were easy to follow, the photos to explain were well described, and they looked professional. Perfect for the woman on the go.
Cute designs even solid color for everyday where. Very easy to put on just have to press them down long enough for them to stay on the nails. The only reason it gets a C is because the nails pop off easily during my daily routine.
I absolutely love these nails. i personally don't have long nails, so these work perfect for me. I love how classy they look. You can go from out to dinner to a night club and still look amazing. They are so easy to use. I love them
My actual nail was WAY longer than this no matter how short i file my natural nail would still be longer. I was super sad about that just because the design was so cute! If you have a higher nail bed I would recommend them to you!
I think the pattern of the imPress nails is amazing, love that aspect a lot. The application and removal process is very easy, but they didn't last nearly as long as they should have. My nails didn't make it through a day of my life.
The nails were very easy to apply, they also came with a lot of extras which was super nice! If you aren't used to press on nails, they an become uncomfortable. It was however, easy to do all my normal tasks with them, such as typing (I have them on now!) I did also like that they were short. Easy to take off as well!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos