BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Emily F.
Wilson, NY
I tried the nails before a party and they were great for one time use but I found them to be a bit to long for everyday use. I would definitely try them again, they are a good value if you just want to spruce up your nails for a night!
Anika B.
Bonney Lake, WA
These are Amazing ! I love press on nail because I hate dealing with the pain of removing acrylics . People always ask me where I got my nails done and they don't believe me when I saw they are press-ons ! Definitely recommend !!!
Carissa J.
I really like these. They come in a cute little package great designs. Although they are a little longer then I'd normally like, but i guess you can't have fake nails too short anyways! Also I had some sticky problem with some of the glue, some stayed though & The smell was pretty strong. over all i really liked them!
Samantha R.
I love the patterns! However I hate how weird the sizes were, as well as how they would fall off of me so easily when I was at work. Def DON'T USE IF YOU'RE A CASHIER! Other than that I love them!
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
This is the first time in probably 10 years that I have tried self applying nails, and I must say that things sure have improved since then! I am very happy with the ease of the application and the durability of the Broadway Nails.
Shannin B.
My actual nail was WAY longer than this no matter how short i file my natural nail would still be longer. I was super sad about that just because the design was so cute! If you have a higher nail bed I would recommend them to you!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I REALLY wanted to like these nails. I got the pink zebra pattern ones. They were easy to apply, so they deserve some credit there. But, they lasted no more than a few hours! I was very disappointed that they fell off so quickly.
Mackenzie B.
Six Lakes, MI
These nails are good when you don't want to go out and get a manicure or fake nails done professionally. I like them because they are simple and fun. They also add to any outfit. But I do feel they are kinda pricey in my opinion.
Alexandra C.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
I Had Them On For Almost A Week & There Still On ! They're So Beautiful & So Convenient For When You Need A Quick Polish But You Don't Have Time To Wait For Your Nails To Dry . This Is The Way To Go !
Bianca O.
Whittier, CA
I loves the design and when I put them on it seemed like there stuck on really good they looked good for like a day but then I didn't realize when they started falling off on their own I just wish they didn't fall off so quick you have to be very careful when wearing these
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon