BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anna M.
Snellville, GA
I've bought a few different colors from this brand and I'm absolutely obsessed with them. They stay on relatively well if you apply them carefully and correctly, and the new Halloween ones are so cute!
Jillian S.
Coronado, CA
When I first saw them I thought they were super cute and stylish! BUT my nails are too long for them! I'm not a fan of having nubs for nails, so when my nails are at there shortest length I'm comfortable with it doesn't work :/ SO SAD!
Theresa N.
Riverdale , GA
The are cute and easy to put on but doesn't last long. I work a lot with my hand and they started to lift after the third day. If you don't have time to do your nails or go get it done, this is a fast easy way to make your nails cute.
Debresha V.
Norcross, GA
I received this in my spring voxbox. They were too small for some of my nails. i could never find a match for my thumbs. this would be great for little girls. i did wear them on my ring fingers they are stuck on really, really good.
Sarah D.
West Mifflin, PA
I love that you can put these on with no glue and they come with differing nail sizes so you can definitely find one that will fit your nail. I am also a noncommittal person and I love that these come right off and you can put another one instead of having to get nail polish remover and getting all messy just to take it off.
Ashley B.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really like it at first but then once i try it on my cousin nails it was cute and very colorful desgin...as soon as she starts doing stuff such as cleaning and doing hair its starts to come off which sucks..but overall its cute :)
Carolina V.
Elgin, IL
I tried this on and they were pretty easy to apply, and looked really nice. I got a lot of compliments, the only bad thing is that they didn't last as long as I imagined. A couple of days after I applied them they started coming off.
Gabby M.
Converse, TX
I really loved these once i put them on, I would have some complaints though, the sizes weren't all too great, maybe add more nail sizes. Also, they didn't last long because they fell off too quick, maybe it was just my work though.
Carissa J.
I really like these. They come in a cute little package great designs. Although they are a little longer then I'd normally like, but i guess you can't have fake nails too short anyways! Also I had some sticky problem with some of the glue, some stayed though & The smell was pretty strong. over all i really liked them!
Cecilia F.
Norwalk, CA
I got these with my Voxbox, but I didn't wear them until the 4th of July. I didn't have time to do my nails so I decided to put them on. They looked really cute and they were really easy to put on, however by the end of the night they were falling off. Overall I thought they were ok if you are looking for a quick fix :)
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart