BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Justine A.
Pueblo, CO
These nails were unnatural looking, but easy to put on. Sadly even though the box says they last a week mine lasted about 2 and a half days before falling off. I probably wouldn't wear these again.
Stephanie G.
Clare, MI
I received these in lovestruck with my #univoxbox. I have always wanted to try products like this but didn't want to waste money if they didn't work well but I am amazed. I will no longer go to a salon to get my nails done. I love these
Debresha V.
Norcross, GA
I received this in my spring voxbox. They were too small for some of my nails. i could never find a match for my thumbs. this would be great for little girls. i did wear them on my ring fingers they are stuck on really, really good.
Savannah T.
Louisville, KY
It is not a good product. The colors are nice, bit they do not stay on whatsoever. I have used some before, and they were awful, but I got a free pair in with my shimmerbox. I still do not like these.
Tiana R.
Elkhart , IN
They last sooooo long! I've worn them for up to a month. And they don't feel weird on my nails at all. No cons & the designs are beautiful! Soooo impressed! (Pun intended)
Sarah D.
West Mifflin, PA
I love that you can put these on with no glue and they come with differing nail sizes so you can definitely find one that will fit your nail. I am also a noncommittal person and I love that these come right off and you can put another one instead of having to get nail polish remover and getting all messy just to take it off.
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
They aren't that cute if you ask me. They look like fake plastic on your nails and they don't stay long at all. They look super adorable in the packaging...but, I would not recommend
these to anyone.
Briana H.
Gulfport
I love these. Last a while. Cheaper then salon with same results. I will be buying more. I found at Walmart in the nail section. I promise you won't be disappointed. Very comfortable and long wearing.
Emily B.
Cleveland, GA
I love these nails! They have a long lasting power. They come in many different shades, and prints. They're really good press on nails. I was very impressed with what I got from the influenster VoxBox
amy z.
These are my favorite brand of nails hands down! They have amazing colors and graphics. This years Halloween designs are the best. They stay on so well, are easy to get off and dont damage yournails at all. These will forever be a repurchase for me.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon