BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tiana R.
Elkhart , IN
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
They last sooooo long! I've worn them for up to a month. And they don't feel weird on my nails at all. No cons & the designs are beautiful! Soooo impressed! (Pun intended)
Savannah T.
Louisville, KY
It is not a good product. The colors are nice, bit they do not stay on whatsoever. I have used some before, and they were awful, but I got a free pair in with my shimmerbox. I still do not like these.
Melanie S.
Review for: imPRESS Press-On Manicure - Big Flirt more...
I enjoyed using them for like maybe 10mins maybe more, I'm not sure if I put then on wrong but it wasn't long until they fell off and I was happy it was a free sample and I didn't pay for them myself
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
They aren't that cute if you ask me. They look like fake plastic on your nails and they don't stay long at all. They look super adorable in the packaging...but, I would not recommend
these to anyone.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
These nails are great if you have an event to attend ant you want something quick and easy. they don't stay on longer than a week though and if you rough with your hand they may not even last that long.
Sarah B.
These were great!! They stayed on for two weeks without chipping or falling off. They were an appropriate length, and the design was super cute. This was the first time I've used these, but I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
amy z.
Review for: **NEW** KISS imPRESS "VEXED & VICIOUS" Medium Length by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails more...
These are my favorite brand of nails hands down! They have amazing colors and graphics. This years Halloween designs are the best. They stay on so well, are easy to get off and dont damage yournails at all. These will forever be a repurchase for me.
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Love it! Of course, it wasn't too cool when one of the nails started coming off the second day, but they looked great and were durable and I had extras of each nail in case one DID fall off. Fun stuff! Never tried these before but definitely will again!
Karla P.
I like to use these nails for temporary use. I think they are super cute and this brand usually has a lot of pretty designs. I like to use nail glue to glue them on and they stay for about 2-3 weeks.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
This product was large enough to do my seven year olds, and MY nails. I only give a 4 star because the gap from my nail bed would get caught in my hair. I received this product compliments of #influenster #shimmervoxbox and #impressnails
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart