BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
I am usually a fan of acrylic nails but these press on nails are actually really amazing! I didn't love the pattern i received but i absolutely loved how long they lasted and how polished they looked on!
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
I really enjoyed this product! The nails have a really good adhesive to them that will not damage your nails when you take them off! They are super easy to apply as it comes with step by step instructions
Kimberly S.
Cleveland, OH
I love these for a quick manicure when my nails are a bit ragged and I want to have a nice looking manicure. I love the patterns and the colors. My pro-tip for these...put these on after you've showered and can keep your nails relatively dry for 24 hours. When I do these, they stay in place for at least the 7 advertised days.
Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
I would give these more than 5 stars if I could! Excellent price and excellent quality. I like these WAY better than getting them done at a salon. They stay on for a pretty long time and stay cute the whole time!
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Its def fun love the idea and prints and color ways they have i especially love the pedicure impress but the only con to these is when you take them off they do a number on your real nails also my nail bed is small and i had trouble sizing
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
The patterns and that's what I have to call them because there were no solid colors were horribly cliche. They pop off and it's hard to find the right size for my thumbnails. I wouldn't by I would prefer to just go to the salon and know that it will last.
Marian T.
Hawthorne, NJ
This product is just amazing. Ever just want your nails done without going to the nail salon. If so, this is the product for you! It can be put on in less then 5 minutes. It looks super natural and no one will ever know you have them on.
Autumn L.
This product is great. So easy to use when you don’t have time to paint your nails or get a mani. Stay on through everything. Only this is I wish they were a little bit shorter. I would refer to a friend.
Melanie S.
Review for: imPRESS Press-On Manicure - Big Flirt more...
I enjoyed using them for like maybe 10mins maybe more, I'm not sure if I put then on wrong but it wasn't long until they fell off and I was happy it was a free sample and I didn't pay for them myself
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Love it! Of course, it wasn't too cool when one of the nails started coming off the second day, but they looked great and were durable and I had extras of each nail in case one DID fall off. Fun stuff! Never tried these before but definitely will again!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart