2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,988 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Super easy to use!! Loved the colors and style! Lasted all night for my event and the next morning. Haven’t used press ins in forever but they were great!! Got to try them free thanks to Influenster!!!!
Definitely one of the best press on nails. They come in tons of cute colors and styles and are very simple to use. They don't last long just as all other press on nails but if you want cute nails for a one night event they are perfect.
I don't really like these. I like the idea but I guess I'm just to hard on my hands and within 4 or 5 hours i have nails popping off. And then I feel like I've just wasted money. If I don't do anything with my hands then they look great!
It took me 30 minutes to find the correct nail that fit my nail which most did not fit. They are to short. It is a waste of time because they don't say on but for two hours or so. The only good thing about them are the colors and designs
These were super cute! I got this free in a vox box, and sadly I couldn't use them because I work in restaurants. I really enjoyed the designs, and they seemed very easy to put on and not too long either!
My friend gave me these since she has naturally long nails and I cut mine down so she gave me them. I tried to get them on after following all the directions and they just suck. I don't like them at all.
Reminds me of being a little girl and playing nails with my friends. So easy to use. last for at least a week and half. Great packaging, great variety. I check the stores and prices were not too expensive. Would recommend to others who don't have time to actually sit down and paint you nails but want to be fancy!
The design I received was not that great but I think their solid color designs are nice. These are very easy to put on. However the product itself feels very unnatural on your nails. They are extremely short and mine fell off in one day.
I must say, I did not know how easy and impressive these are!! Love the different color and design! Great price! As a first time user.. found it easy to apply and use!! Will buy them again!! Muah haves!!
I really liked the idea of a press on manicure but they just did not work with me. They we not the actual size of my nail and by the second day they were already coming off. Not to mention they were easy to pick with. Not a good product.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos