2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,711 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I must say, I did not know how easy and impressive these are!! Love the different color and design! Great price! As a first time user.. found it easy to apply and use!! Will buy them again!! Muah haves!!
I really enjoyed this product! The nails have a really good adhesive to them that will not damage your nails when you take them off! They are super easy to apply as it comes with step by step instructions
I thought that this was so cute! I love impress and I think they are definitely a good alternative to kiss they have so many more options for manis. I’m definitely buying again and I recommend this brand!
I was really "impress"ed! These lasted over a week for me and I only took them off because I went rock climbing with them on and a bunch of dirt got under them. However, they didn't fall off! I loved that you can clip them with nail clippers to make them look more natural. I got soooo many compliments when I wore the tie dye ones.
I recived this item from influenster. they do look fake since they are kind of think. I am a mom to an active almost one year old, so they did fall off the first day i put them on. they only think i liked was they are super easy to put on
I loved this product. I was a little hesitant when I first tried but I was so shocked about how well they stayed on! These are perfect when you don't have time to get a mani. I would definitely purchase.
These look pretty from far away, but once you get a closer look, they look a little too fake and plastic. Almost like something I would have liked in Middle School. Also, they don't stay on long at all.
I loved the design but they weren't very durable, once I got in the shower and started to wash my hair they just started popping off. I don't think they are worth it for the price. But if you don't shower or wash your hands go for them.
Super easy to use!! Loved the colors and style! Lasted all night for my event and the next morning. Haven’t used press ins in forever but they were great!! Got to try them free thanks to Influenster!!!!
I absolutely love the ease of putting these on perfect every time. Great styles too! I always get compliments. They usually stay on until I take them off because they are so flexible you really don't have to worry about them flying off.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos