BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Asma G.
I must say, I did not know how easy and impressive these are!! Love the different color and design! Great price! As a first time user.. found it easy to apply and use!! Will buy them again!! Muah haves!!
Kara L.
Calhoun, TN
I really enjoyed this product! The nails have a really good adhesive to them that will not damage your nails when you take them off! They are super easy to apply as it comes with step by step instructions
Amber W.
Westland, MI
I thought that this was so cute! I love impress and I think they are definitely a good alternative to kiss they have so many more options for manis. I’m definitely buying again and I recommend this brand!
Jasmine P.
Chatsworth, Ca
I was really "impress"ed! These lasted over a week for me and I only took them off because I went rock climbing with them on and a bunch of dirt got under them. However, they didn't fall off! I loved that you can clip them with nail clippers to make them look more natural. I got soooo many compliments when I wore the tie dye ones.
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
I recived this item from influenster. they do look fake since they are kind of think. I am a mom to an active almost one year old, so they did fall off the first day i put them on. they only think i liked was they are super easy to put on
Jess S.
Portland, TX
I loved this product. I was a little hesitant when I first tried but I was so shocked about how well they stayed on! These are perfect when you don't have time to get a mani. I would definitely purchase.
Ashlee B.
Lawrence, KS
These look pretty from far away, but once you get a closer look, they look a little too fake and plastic. Almost like something I would have liked in Middle School. Also, they don't stay on long at all.
Alexandria S.
Denair, CA
I loved the design but they weren't very durable, once I got in the shower and started to wash my hair they just started popping off. I don't think they are worth it for the price. But if you don't shower or wash your hands go for them.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Super easy to use!! Loved the colors and style! Lasted all night for my event and the next morning. Haven’t used press ins in forever but they were great!! Got to try them free thanks to Influenster!!!!
dyana d.
Franklin, IN
I absolutely love the ease of putting these on perfect every time. Great styles too! I always get compliments. They usually stay on until I take them off because they are so flexible you really don't have to worry about them flying off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon