2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,550 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I have to say I didn't think that they would stick so well, but they did! The only thing I didn't like is that there was space between my natural nail and the press on so they kept getting stuck when I would run my fingers through my hair.
I was really unimpressed by these. With as fair as nail care has come, these just weren’t as good as I felt like they could have been. They don’t stay on and they weren’t up in the current trends. I think they could do much better.
I really liked this product as far as fake nails. They were easy to apply and press on and super easy to remove and didn’t leave any residue which is great. Mine lasted about a week but I feel like to I a lot of activity that loosened them faster. I would use these again.
This product was nice to throw on when I didn't have time to do anything but I wasn't a fan of how long it lasted. Broke off easily. Colors options are great variety. Not sure if I would buy these since I did get them in an Influenster box
Love these nails! They are the perfect way for a new manicure, without salon prices, and damaging of your natural nails. Definitely a better brand from others that I’ve tried. I recommend this to anyone looking for something new
This is a great product for those who are looking for those gel-look type nails without the price. Last about a week, are easy to apply and remove, and easy to shape to the way you want! Also they are non damaging to your nails.
These were super cute. Not the best for us wide bed girls. But they are cute and super easy to put on. I tried it out on my sister for the first time and she keep them on for almost two weeks! I’ll say they’re worth the purchase
these are really cool, i liked them for the summer time! but my nails don't keep on press-ons that well so they only really lasted about a week and a half for me! but i love them for the time that they lasted much longer than the other press ons ive tried! so i would recommend this to other people
I am a first time user of this product and will become a regular customer. I really like the shape, size, color and accent nail is just perfect! It really compliments the overall look of the manicure. I would definitely be purchasing again!!!
Love this! Very fast and easy. Packaging can be a little better. It was a little hard to differentiate the sizes to the finger they should onto. Otherwise, love the color! It took me about 10-15 to finish it.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos