2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,559 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
They seem to work for some people but not everyone. I couldn't keep mine on without nail glue. The patterns are really cute though. Would be good for a day event.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I loved the color and they looked great on. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't last long and came off when washing hands.
Love how it's easy to put on and easy to fix them without using glue or glueing them to the nail. Plus it lasts up to 2 weeks or so without breaking a nail or so. It's cheap and I love them a lot
They have really cute designs, i love the fact that send multiple nails to determine which ones are right for your nails. they don't last very long and some come off easily. but over all i still would purchase more.
The line has great colors, although they could use some more. But the staying power of these nails are horrible. They didn't even last one day with me. Sorry, but I don't recommend buying this brand. Try Kiss instead!
I love these! I buy a different pack Avery two weeks as if I'm going to the salon! People always think I went and got a new set done professionally:) I just wish the sticky held longer.
These press-on manicure nails were easy to apply but looked horrendously fake on my nails. They lasted about 1 week before peeling on the edges. I personally don't think their price tag is worth a one time manicure.
I got the pink zebra one and it is amazing. the designs are cute and it is easy to apply and remove. its also a way to get a quick manicure. You can also add your own personality to it with all there is to choose from
I loved the color they sent me, but I AM A MOM and doing dishes, changing diapers and other things, they are not compatible. My husband did notice them, so that was a plus! Overall I wish the glue was strong enough
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos