2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I work as a makeup artist so I'm pretty hard on my hands. These came off after being at work for only 4 hours (I put them on the night before). Pretty design though but they are in no way long lasting, or natural looking.
I have very brittle nails that break easily. Also I have a true hate for chipped nails, especially if they chip within hours of painting them. So far I have only bought 1 set of these nails but I'm pretty satisfied so far.
The imPRESS manicure nails I received were cute. I loved the look of them. I was fascinated on how it was so simple to apply; however, after about 4 days, the nails began to come off. Maybe I didn't apply enough pressure, but there are 24 nails in the bottle so I’m looking forward to using them all!
I was sent these by Influenster. They are good if you do not want to damage your nails like the glue-ons, but they only lasted on me for a couple of days. I had to re apply them a lot.
I tried them out a few weeks ago and they do not fot all the way over my nail beds. they seem to be for people with smaller hands rather than people with large nail
Easy to put on, designs are really cutee , nd girly. they fall off really easy need extra glue, great for if you have a event and cant make it to the nail shop, it wont last you days but it is good for the time it is on
These press on nails are horrible! They're supposed to be "all the rage," but they're cheaply made and look so cheap when applied to the nails. They're like what little girls play with when they dress up. No thank you.
They were okay but I initially put them on backwards! I guess that was my fault but it was a little confusing ! The next morning my cuticle was swollen on my thumb so I took them off. They are very nice looking though.
...but then they started coming off. I had them on for and hour in a half and they stared coming off every 25-30 min. The first one was my fault but the other six just lifted and popped off on their own. Would not buy.
These look super cute and say they last long but unless you don't touch things at all during the day they will eventually fall off. For 8 dollars I would like my plastic nails to stay on my hands after i answer my texts.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos