BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Victoria
Richmond, VA
I work as a makeup artist so I'm pretty hard on my hands. These came off after being at work for only 4 hours (I put them on the night before). Pretty design though but they are in no way long lasting, or natural looking.
Nicole P.
Pleasant Grove, AR
I have very brittle nails that break easily. Also I have a true hate for chipped nails, especially if they chip within hours of painting them. So far I have only bought 1 set of these nails but I'm pretty satisfied so far.
Jessica V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The imPRESS manicure nails I received were cute. I loved the look of them. I was fascinated on how it was so simple to apply; however, after about 4 days, the nails began to come off. Maybe I didn't apply enough pressure, but there are 24 nails in the bottle so I’m looking forward to using them all!
Mary K.
Gainesville, FL
I was sent these by Influenster. They are good if you do not want to damage your nails like the glue-ons, but they only lasted on me for a couple of days. I had to re apply them a lot.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
I tried them out a few weeks ago and they do not fot all the way over my nail beds. they seem to be for people with smaller hands rather than people with large nail
Shantel N.
Easy to put on, designs are really cutee , nd girly. they fall off really easy need extra glue, great for if you have a event and cant make it to the nail shop, it wont last you days but it is good for the time it is on
Roxana H.
These press on nails are horrible! They're supposed to be "all the rage," but they're cheaply made and look so cheap when applied to the nails. They're like what little girls play with when they dress up. No thank you.
Gabrielle G.
Dunmore, PA
They were okay but I initially put them on backwards! I guess that was my fault but it was a little confusing ! The next morning my cuticle was swollen on my thumb so I took them off. They are very nice looking though.
Jessica G.
Mercedes, TX
...but then they started coming off. I had them on for and hour in a half and they stared coming off every 25-30 min. The first one was my fault but the other six just lifted and popped off on their own. Would not buy.
Han A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These look super cute and say they last long but unless you don't touch things at all during the day they will eventually fall off. For 8 dollars I would like my plastic nails to stay on my hands after i answer my texts.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart