BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I actually really liked these, they stayed on pretty good and have some very cute designs! The only downside is worth the French manicure one I got you could see where the adhesive stopped on the edges but other then that I really liked them!
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
I received these last year in my Holiday VOXBOX & Now this year.

They so not last long. The most 4 hours!

I recommend these for last minute occassions.

The designs they carry are awesomeeee though, I must say. :)
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love these....and so did my daughter!! There so easy to use, just peel and stick. They have a amazing selection. I recommend these to anyone that's in a hurry and needs their nails beautiful quick!!!
Elsie O.
I was super excited to try these when I saw the voxbox live preview. The colors were right up my alley and I had never tried at home stick on gel manicure. Awesome colors and design but horrible molding to natural nail. I couldn't get it to attach properly.
Celia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received these in my SpringFeverVoxBox..the pattern was crazy, and was totally my style but they were too big for my nails and didn't stay on longer than a day. It would be perfect for a fun night out with the girls.
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
I've received this product from @influenster . These nails were amazing. I like the glue it held for a while. It wasn't tacky they all fit perfectly. I will definitely be buying them again
Giovanna C.
San Marcos, TX
I really loved how easy they were to apply and how natural-looking they were. But maybe i use my hands too much because they didn't last me very long :( not even a week, so be careful with them as you go about your day.
Karina P.
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Media Darling more...
They lasted me about 1 week and thats with me washing a lot of dishes. I'm happy that they now have a short nail version available, which makes them norr natural looking. The designs are cute and they have a good variety.
Gigi S.
Santa Barbara, CA
These look really nice and are perfect for formal events, and are very easy to remove. but I would not recommend wearing them for casual events because they do make it hard to some things like washing your hairs ect.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Starlet more...
Really cute nails and super easy application! These are definitely a must have if you're on a budget but have a special occasion to go to and want a nice manicure. Lasts about a week and doesn't harm your natural nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart