2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,554 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I tried them out a few weeks ago and they do not fot all the way over my nail beds. they seem to be for people with smaller hands rather than people with large nail
I've received this product from @influenster . These nails were amazing. I like the glue it held for a while. It wasn't tacky they all fit perfectly. I will definitely be buying them again
I was super excited to try these when I saw the voxbox live preview. The colors were right up my alley and I had never tried at home stick on gel manicure. Awesome colors and design but horrible molding to natural nail. I couldn't get it to attach properly.
I really liked the pattern of the press on nails. I got them in my vox box and I'm really not a fan of press ons but I tried it anyway. They lasted a few days and were really cute but I was expecting them to last longer.
I know that the package says that these are supposed to last 2 weeks or so, but personally whenever I've used them they at MOST last about 2-3 days. I love the designs they have but I wish they lasted slightly longer.
I received these in my VoxBox!!! I was super excited to try them out. I work in a grooming salon so my hands are always in water so I was hoping they'd last long. They lasted me about 5 days and were super easy to use
...but then they started coming off. I had them on for and hour in a half and they stared coming off every 25-30 min. The first one was my fault but the other six just lifted and popped off on their own. Would not buy.
Overall a great product! I was impressed with how easy they were to apply. It was so easy that I was able to apply them in the car. I would choose these nails over regular fake nails that require glue. They are a high quality product and I would buy them in the future.
They where nice but they didn't come in the right sizes to fit my nails. They fell off over night while SLEEPING and they where hard to get on. On the other hand they are nice and affordable if you need a urgent Mani for cheap if they fit you. I like them but they are not for people who use their hands.
Easy to put on, designs are really cutee , nd girly. they fall off really easy need extra glue, great for if you have a event and cant make it to the nail shop, it wont last you days but it is good for the time it is on
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos