BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love these....and so did my daughter!! There so easy to use, just peel and stick. They have a amazing selection. I recommend these to anyone that's in a hurry and needs their nails beautiful quick!!!
Gigi S.
Santa Barbara, CA
These look really nice and are perfect for formal events, and are very easy to remove. but I would not recommend wearing them for casual events because they do make it hard to some things like washing your hairs ect.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I actually really liked these, they stayed on pretty good and have some very cute designs! The only downside is worth the French manicure one I got you could see where the adhesive stopped on the edges but other then that I really liked them!
Celia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received these in my SpringFeverVoxBox..the pattern was crazy, and was totally my style but they were too big for my nails and didn't stay on longer than a day. It would be perfect for a fun night out with the girls.
Darien F.
Danvers, MA
These nails do last 7 days but you have to be careful of what you do. Like for example I tried opening a plastic container and I had to ask my roommate to open it because I could feel the stick on coming up from my nail.
Priscilla T.
Richfield, UT
I actually really like the imPRESS nails. Occasionally, it will be a hit or miss with how long they stay on though. I'ver never had a problem with them, though, and they have cute designs. I prefer the french tip ones.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
First time trying on fake nails. Such cute design and I love that they are gentle on your nails compared to other press on nails. Although cute, they are a bit too short for me. Other than that they are cute!
Giovanna C.
San Marcos, TX
I really loved how easy they were to apply and how natural-looking they were. But maybe i use my hands too much because they didn't last me very long :( not even a week, so be careful with them as you go about your day.
Kevlar B L.
Super fun press on nails! They have a thick, squishy gel on them to stuck on. Stay on well, almost too well. They can be damaging to the natural nail underneath when you are ready yo remove them.
Brittany J.
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
These are perfect for any occasion! They last 7-10 days depending on how you take care of them. There's usually enough to do your nails twice with one kit. So that's 2 sets of nails for $7-8 and they look fabulous!
Definitely a go to of mine!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart