2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,560 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These nails are incredibly perfect! With so many colors to choose from, its hard to pick one! They go on quicky and sufficiently with little to no time. Makes for a great quick nail emergency if a surprise date comes up!!!
I am in love with the designed nails, I definitely did not like how they easily poped off or how they were too small... other than that they were fabulous! I recommend these if its like a night out with the girls! But other than that I would not keep these on for weeks.... they would probably pop off by them lol
The first set I used was amazing; stayed on ten times longer than any other brand I have tried. Next few set,s not quite as good. I agree with another reviewer that said the limited color selection was also an issue. Would recommend for a less expensive option to professional acrylicareer for a big night out.
Bought these nails thinking they would be great for a night out, however they fell off before the night even began. They are a good length and come in a variety for colors and patters, just do not stay on which is a shame.
They work pretty good but they didn't last even a week on me, I guess because I use my hands a lot and I don't notice what I m doing, but if you want something for the night or weekend I think they look nice and pretty real
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
The nails i got in the uni voxbox was tres tacky. the fit wasn't spot on but better than most press on nails so they looked pretty natural. i usually wear acrylic on my nails so i wouldn't be buying this product but if ever i have my natural nails I'd wear it.
Press on nails are a good idea and easy to use. But the nail sizes are too large, I had to use all the smallest sizes and I have fairly wide nails. They are slightly inconvenient and hard to text and do everyday things with.
I'm not really big fan of press-on nails but what I really like about these is that they last at least a day or two and that's longer then most press-on nails I've used. They're easy to apply and they have cute selections.
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! They are so beautiful and comfortable to wear, not to mention they lasted for 5 days on my nails in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend y'all trying these out
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos