BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nokki S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I got these for complementary from influenster. They were super easy to apply but they only lasted about 30 min. on my nails. I cut them down so they weren't too long. that took a while. I just wasn't impressed with them.
Priscilla D.
Fort collins , CO
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
Savannah H.
Ellwood City, PA
I am in love with the designed nails, I definitely did not like how they easily poped off or how they were too small... other than that they were fabulous! I recommend these if its like a night out with the girls! But other than that I would not keep these on for weeks.... they would probably pop off by them lol
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
Dyani S.
Woodland Park, CO
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! They are so beautiful and comfortable to wear, not to mention they lasted for 5 days on my nails in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend y'all trying these out
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
These nails are easy to apply and come in a huge variety of colors. I like how each package has many sizes so you can find the ones that are a perfect fit for your own nails. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Deyla M.
Perry, FL
If I'm spending a night on the town, and don't want to worry about my natural nails I apply a pair of press-on's from KISS. They have beautiful designs that match my outfits, and they last all night long without coming off.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
These work well. They have good staying power. I worked at a bank and all day I was typing, counting back money doing, just generally doing a lot of things that require my hands and these Nails stayed on for about 2 weeks.
Camie H.
Milan, IL
Press on nails are a good idea and easy to use. But the nail sizes are too large, I had to use all the smallest sizes and I have fairly wide nails. They are slightly inconvenient and hard to text and do everyday things with.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart