2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,562 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
Even though i didn't get this box i have tried these out before and they are ok but they come of in 2 hours and you can really do much with them so i gave these a b because the are very pretty and have cool desgins but come of in 2 hours so if yo just want something for 1 or 2 hours these ould be great for you
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
I am in love with the designed nails, I definitely did not like how they easily poped off or how they were too small... other than that they were fabulous! I recommend these if its like a night out with the girls! But other than that I would not keep these on for weeks.... they would probably pop off by them lol
They work alright but don't look natural or like acrylics either. Also they always feel like they're gonna fall off. I suggest using a little nail glue so they're more secure, even if you only plan on wearing them for a day.
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! They are so beautiful and comfortable to wear, not to mention they lasted for 5 days on my nails in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend y'all trying these out
These nails are easy to apply and come in a huge variety of colors. I like how each package has many sizes so you can find the ones that are a perfect fit for your own nails. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
If I'm spending a night on the town, and don't want to worry about my natural nails I apply a pair of press-on's from KISS. They have beautiful designs that match my outfits, and they last all night long without coming off.
Press on nails are a good idea and easy to use. But the nail sizes are too large, I had to use all the smallest sizes and I have fairly wide nails. They are slightly inconvenient and hard to text and do everyday things with.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos