2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I loved my impress nails but the glue used isn't as strong as i would like for it to be. i wore them out and they lasted about 10 hours before they started to feel like they were about to come off.
Love these! These are great for when you're in a hurry. Theyre super affordable, cute, and easy to use. Mine lasted about 3 days before coming off. I received these for free for testing purposes.
These were overall good. They lasted longer than the usual. I had never used these before. Easy to apply. They are however small and I wonder how they would fit on bigger nail beds. I would buy these over other brands though
I received these in my VoxBox and had a really cute pattern! The problem I have is that they only lasted me a couple of days.. not even a full week! They are super easy to apply but I won't buy them because they don't last.
I haven't tried them on yet! But they look like a better product then most of the other press on nail brands. No cons. Pro: they come in so many different colors! Easy to apply. I would definitely buy these!
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!! They are so beautiful and comfortable to wear, not to mention they lasted for 5 days on my nails in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend y'all trying these out
They work pretty good but they didn't last even a week on me, I guess because I use my hands a lot and I don't notice what I m doing, but if you want something for the night or weekend I think they look nice and pretty real
Great product for the money. I love using these for a special occasion it for busy times when I don't have time to go to the salon. I would def. recommend them to a friend and will buy them again.
I use to always get my nails done with acrylics but money has gotten tight lately and needed an alternative because I am so use to having long nails. As many have said, these do not last that long, maybe a day at most. But Ive learned that if you add a drop or 2 of super glue, they will last a week or longer.
I like to use these in a pinch, like when I don't have time to paint my nails! I do wish that they would stay on a little bit longer but other than that I think it is a really great product!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos