BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Robyn F.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm not huge on press on nails but I really enjoyed these and putting them on and eventually if I didn't want to spend 60 dollars at the nail salon I'll def go and pick up these bad boys again
Andrea D.
I like to use these in a pinch, like when I don't have time to paint my nails! I do wish that they would stay on a little bit longer but other than that I think it is a really great product!
Haleigh M.
Portage, PA
They're great when you don't wanna spend the money and damage your real nails at a salon. They're quick and easy and the designs are super cute. They're easily available and a great price. I wish they lasted a little longer
Priscilla D.
Fort collins , CO
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
Jo-Anna R.
Tamarac, FL
The nails i got in the uni voxbox was tres tacky. the fit wasn't spot on but better than most press on nails so they looked pretty natural. i usually wear acrylic on my nails so i wouldn't be buying this product but if ever i have my natural nails I'd wear it.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
The imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails I got complimentary from my shimmer vox box stayed on my nails really well. I actually had a little but of a hard time getting them off of my nails 😂.
Love C.
While it’s an easy way to get a manicure & it lasts after a shower and two, it gets stuck to my hair when I’m washing my hair. It’s easy to apply and use but again, it gets stuck to my hair.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
I loved my impress nails but the glue used isn't as strong as i would like for it to be. i wore them out and they lasted about 10 hours before they started to feel like they were about to come off.
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Easy to apply The only problem that I had was that the glue was not in every corner of the press nails was actually bending so easy and made my nails look bad I am not sure if I will rebuy it
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
These work well. They have good staying power. I worked at a bank and all day I was typing, counting back money doing, just generally doing a lot of things that require my hands and these Nails stayed on for about 2 weeks.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart