2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I'm not huge on press on nails but I really enjoyed these and putting them on and eventually if I didn't want to spend 60 dollars at the nail salon I'll def go and pick up these bad boys again
I like to use these in a pinch, like when I don't have time to paint my nails! I do wish that they would stay on a little bit longer but other than that I think it is a really great product!
They're great when you don't wanna spend the money and damage your real nails at a salon. They're quick and easy and the designs are super cute. They're easily available and a great price. I wish they lasted a little longer
These nails were pretty decent but not the best. I always get my nails done so these products never really seem to do it for me. I've tried them a million times hoping for better results but it just doesn't happen.
The nails i got in the uni voxbox was tres tacky. the fit wasn't spot on but better than most press on nails so they looked pretty natural. i usually wear acrylic on my nails so i wouldn't be buying this product but if ever i have my natural nails I'd wear it.
While it’s an easy way to get a manicure & it lasts after a shower and two, it gets stuck to my hair when I’m washing my hair. It’s easy to apply and use but again, it gets stuck to my hair.
I loved my impress nails but the glue used isn't as strong as i would like for it to be. i wore them out and they lasted about 10 hours before they started to feel like they were about to come off.
Easy to apply The only problem that I had was that the glue was not in every corner of the press nails was actually bending so easy and made my nails look bad I am not sure if I will rebuy it
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos