2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,550 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I bought two sets. The first set, i really didn't know how to really apply it well to make it look like professional. I did it the second time and it looked a little weird. The impressed nails were either too big or too small.
I quite enjoy these nails. Their cute and do last awhile if you don't get them wet to often or do hard tasks to cause them to chip or break off. They are good quality for being stick on nails!
I did like this press on nails got them just on time for a party fast to apply. I removed them on the 3rd day and there was a little pain when removing them cuz they were so glued on to my nail.
At first I only put one on. Just to see if they would actually stick or not. Well, it did. I had to pry it off. I'm very excited to put all 10 on. They seem durable to hopefully last a few days.
These press-ons are right on!! Bought these for my daughters and even though young girls can be rough, they stayed on for over a week! They were super easy to use and looked really cute! Will be buying these again for sure!
Press on nails are a good idea and easy to use. But the nail sizes are too large, I had to use all the smallest sizes and I have fairly wide nails. They are slightly inconvenient and hard to text and do everyday things with.
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
I'm not huge on press on nails but I really enjoyed these and putting them on and eventually if I didn't want to spend 60 dollars at the nail salon I'll def go and pick up these bad boys again
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos