BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Annie C.
I bought two sets. The first set, i really didn't know how to really apply it well to make it look like professional. I did it the second time and it looked a little weird. The impressed nails were either too big or too small.
Rachel M.
I quite enjoy these nails. Their cute and do last awhile if you don't get them wet to often or do hard tasks to cause them to chip or break off. They are good quality for being stick on nails!
Jeannett R.
I did like this press on nails got them just on time for a party fast to apply. I removed them on the 3rd day and there was a little pain when removing them cuz they were so glued on to my nail.
Rachael O.
Catlettsburg , KY
At first I only put one on. Just to see if they would actually stick or not. Well, it did. I had to pry it off. I'm very excited to put all 10 on. They seem durable to hopefully last a few days.
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
These press-ons are right on!! Bought these for my daughters and even though young girls can be rough, they stayed on for over a week! They were super easy to use and looked really cute! Will be buying these again for sure!
Camie H.
Milan, IL
Press on nails are a good idea and easy to use. But the nail sizes are too large, I had to use all the smallest sizes and I have fairly wide nails. They are slightly inconvenient and hard to text and do everyday things with.
Lena w.
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
Nice color! Really like how easy it was to apply. Only thing was, it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Last me about a week. Found it in my local Walmart. I would buy again! Cheaper than going to actual salons.
Rebbecca S.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love all the designs that they offer and the differnt designs you can make. If you want it to go with your outfit or just creative they have the nails for you. They are easy to apply and remove and they stick very well.
Robyn F.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm not huge on press on nails but I really enjoyed these and putting them on and eventually if I didn't want to spend 60 dollars at the nail salon I'll def go and pick up these bad boys again
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Covers Tweetheart 24 Covers more...
These work well. They have good staying power. I worked at a bank and all day I was typing, counting back money doing, just generally doing a lot of things that require my hands and these Nails stayed on for about 2 weeks.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart