BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jeannett R.
I did like this press on nails got them just on time for a party fast to apply. I removed them on the 3rd day and there was a little pain when removing them cuz they were so glued on to my nail.
Devon M.
San Jose, CA
I received this in my Spring Fever Voxbox and I was not even able to use them. I do not have abnormally large hands and none of the press ons fit any of my nails. I'm pretty sure I would have liked them if I could have used them.
Rachael O.
Catlettsburg , KY
At first I only put one on. Just to see if they would actually stick or not. Well, it did. I had to pry it off. I'm very excited to put all 10 on. They seem durable to hopefully last a few days.
Mia M.
Temecula, Ca
These nails are such good Quality! I got a free one in shimmerbox!! And this was the first time using it! They last very long!! I only wish I got a different pattern the pattern really didn't fit me!
Nicole C.
Hazleton, PA
The paint on the nails do not peel off. I noticed that the nails crack after a few days, so these wouldn't last 1 month. (If you use your hands a lot like me, that's kinda why mine crack so easily - I'm always styling my hair :)
Brooke N.
I love these, it looks like you just got your nails professional done. As long as you follow the directions exactly like they say, they should last for about a week to 10 days. I never had any problem with them falling off.
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I got the imPRESS press-on manicure set in my uniVoxBox. I put them on and they looked really nice, but I personally cannot stand having long nails like that. If fake nails are your thing you should definitely give it a try!
Jamie F.
These are a great way to have fresh-out-of-the-salon looking nails without the hassle and for an affordable price. There's also so many different nails to choose from, and they do last a long time. Mine usually last over a week.
Shamrita S.
Lowell, MA
I thought these would be amazing. Personally, i think they sucked. They fell off the same day I put them on and the pattern that came in my boxed looked like they were meant for a little girl.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love them! I get my nails done all the time. I used these for the first time and it was like I had just got them done. I had so many compliments and everyone couldn’t believe I did them at home. I recommend this to everyone.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart