2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,555 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,631 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I did like this press on nails got them just on time for a party fast to apply. I removed them on the 3rd day and there was a little pain when removing them cuz they were so glued on to my nail.
I received this in my Spring Fever Voxbox and I was not even able to use them. I do not have abnormally large hands and none of the press ons fit any of my nails. I'm pretty sure I would have liked them if I could have used them.
At first I only put one on. Just to see if they would actually stick or not. Well, it did. I had to pry it off. I'm very excited to put all 10 on. They seem durable to hopefully last a few days.
These nails are such good Quality! I got a free one in shimmerbox!! And this was the first time using it! They last very long!! I only wish I got a different pattern the pattern really didn't fit me!
The paint on the nails do not peel off. I noticed that the nails crack after a few days, so these wouldn't last 1 month. (If you use your hands a lot like me, that's kinda why mine crack so easily - I'm always styling my hair :)
I love these, it looks like you just got your nails professional done. As long as you follow the directions exactly like they say, they should last for about a week to 10 days. I never had any problem with them falling off.
I got the imPRESS press-on manicure set in my uniVoxBox. I put them on and they looked really nice, but I personally cannot stand having long nails like that. If fake nails are your thing you should definitely give it a try!
These are a great way to have fresh-out-of-the-salon looking nails without the hassle and for an affordable price. There's also so many different nails to choose from, and they do last a long time. Mine usually last over a week.
I thought these would be amazing. Personally, i think they sucked. They fell off the same day I put them on and the pattern that came in my boxed looked like they were meant for a little girl.
I love them! I get my nails done all the time. I used these for the first time and it was like I had just got them done. I had so many compliments and everyone couldn’t believe I did them at home. I recommend this to everyone.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos