BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
These things are so easy to use. They fit me nails pretty well and they just look so cute on. They are perfect for when I want my nails to look nice but don't want to get them done. Overall I would recommend them to everyone!
Vanessa T.
new york, NY
Terrible can't come close to being the right word to describe these. First of all, my natural nails are too long for these and I refuse to cut them down. Second, the pattern I got (pink and black zebra print) are AWFUL.
Yuck.
Kaitlyn O.
Hammond, IN
They are really pretty nails that come in a lot of designs. I think the layer of glue was a good idea but it doesn't hold up well. Might be okay if you do not use your hands a lot, otherwise they will slide or fall right off.
alicia b.
Morehead, KY
These nails are not that good at all there flimsy and they didn't work it so hard just to put them on because they break and they mess up and then it's stuck on your nail then it's hard to fix it BC u half to reapply the glue
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I really don't like stick on nails but wow! They stayed on my nails for at least two days without any problems. They where cute and durable and looked like I got my nails done at a salon! I love them
Rachael O.
Catlettsburg , KY
At first I only put one on. Just to see if they would actually stick or not. Well, it did. I had to pry it off. I'm very excited to put all 10 on. They seem durable to hopefully last a few days.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love them! I get my nails done all the time. I used these for the first time and it was like I had just got them done. I had so many compliments and everyone couldn’t believe I did them at home. I recommend this to everyone.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Overall I think these nails are perfect for someone that doesn't have too much time for a manicure and would like some color on their nails. I liked the design I received but my nails are long already so I had to cut my nails.
Annie C.
I bought two sets. The first set, i really didn't know how to really apply it well to make it look like professional. I did it the second time and it looked a little weird. The impressed nails were either too big or too small.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH
These are amazing. I literally put them on in the car on the way to a wedding (not while driving), and they went on so easily. They stayed on for several days, and they were pretty easy to take off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart