2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.85 / 5 based on 7,563 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,632 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
These press-on nails are so gorgeous and easy to use! I highly recommend them😋 The one's I am currently using are Boogie Down and they're such a beautiful matte color!
The paint on the nails do not peel off. I noticed that the nails crack after a few days, so these wouldn't last 1 month. (If you use your hands a lot like me, that's kinda why mine crack so easily - I'm always styling my hair :)
While I don't like the design my nails came in I do like everything else about them. They are a decent length, though I personally would prefer longer. They were easy to apply and they didn't pop off like I assumed they would.
It didn't live up to my expectation, but I liked that the nails were short, it was easy to put on, and I LOVED the design I got. They lasted longer than I would have expected them too, so I am pretty satisfied with the results!
Beautiful designs but the sizes are so big and the product doesn't hold up well almost as soon as I put them on off they came like flushing money right down the toilet
I really don't like stick on nails but wow! They stayed on my nails for at least two days without any problems. They where cute and durable and looked like I got my nails done at a salon! I love them
These are very cute, unfortunately I always have my nails done anyways so I couldn’t really test them, but I can tell just by looking at them that they are too small for my fingernails, I have long/wide/curved nail beds and I don’t believe these would have fit. If you have smaller nails they would be totally cute
These nails are not that good at all there flimsy and they didn't work it so hard just to put them on because they break and they mess up and then it's stuck on your nail then it's hard to fix it BC u half to reapply the glue
Overall I think these nails are perfect for someone that doesn't have too much time for a manicure and would like some color on their nails. I liked the design I received but my nails are long already so I had to cut my nails.
These nails have been a favorite for about 3 years and I've never been disappointed. They are so easy to use and look great on! I always get compliments on them and they aren't expensive either! They have such a variety as well!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos