BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Bianca O.
Whittier, CA
I loves the design and when I put them on it seemed like there stuck on really good they looked good for like a day but then I didn't realize when they started falling off on their own I just wish they didn't fall off so quick you have to be very careful when wearing these
Samantha C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love to have perfect nails and when I saw these I was dying to use them. I finally got some and I put them on but they stuck for a couple of hours them just kept popping off and didn't look good. You could tell they weren't paint.
Bianca C.
Colorado City, TX
Love the patterns I used mine on thanksgiving and they looked cute!(: there not the most durable I glued some on along with the press on glue thats on there and they stuck amazingly defeats the purpose but I would do it again lol
Cecilia F.
Norwalk, CA
I got these with my Voxbox, but I didn't wear them until the 4th of July. I didn't have time to do my nails so I decided to put them on. They looked really cute and they were really easy to put on, however by the end of the night they were falling off. Overall I thought they were ok if you are looking for a quick fix :)
Shelby L.
Ocean City, MD
When I got this product in my college voxbox I was so excited because I love to do my nails! I immediately opened the package only to find out that these press on nails are half the size of my real nails! They would never ever fit the size of my nail. The designs are fabulous, but their are made for baby-sized hands.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
When i purchased these i picked out the undecorated nails so i could paint them myself. They stayed on for a good while without nail glue. The look pretty real and everyone who saw them, loved them.
Shannin B.
My actual nail was WAY longer than this no matter how short i file my natural nail would still be longer. I was super sad about that just because the design was so cute! If you have a higher nail bed I would recommend them to you!
Alina K.
I love these nails! So far it's been a day and they feel secure! It is a great alternative if you are really busy and have no time to get your nails done. That being said I still like going to the salon and getting a gel manicure.
Samantha R.
I love the patterns! However I hate how weird the sizes were, as well as how they would fall off of me so easily when I was at work. Def DON'T USE IF YOU'RE A CASHIER! Other than that I love them!
Dajahne D.
A tried these twice , and i absolutely love them. The only thing that i don't like is at the top they are kind of lifted from your nail, so you can see the space between the press on and your real nail. Other than that i love them
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart