BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
These are the best things ever! Can't believe how pretty these are! I've always loved nails but just hate the commitment it comes with but these are so easy to apply and I can remove or even change style without the hassle.
Katy H.
Tulsa, OK
Doesn’t live up to the claims. I followed the instructions to the letter and these nails lasted about 15 minutes before they popped off. The designs are super cute, and might work with nail glue but skip if you are expecting lasting results with the included adhesive. *i received this product complimentary for review
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: **NEW 2015** KISS 2x Longer Lasting imPRESS "FLASH MOB" (N) by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails more...
Hate painting your nails? Too lazy to wait for them to dry? This is the perfect product for everybody. This product doesn’t need glue and it’s super easy to remove. It won’t damage your nails and all you have to do is stick them on your nails like a sticker. They feel like fake nails, so it’s definitely worth buying!!!
Emily C.
Reading , PA
Thank you Influenster’s for sending me this impress nails I absolutely love this impress manicure last at least 7 days looks very natural and very comfortable I highly recommend this for a quick and easy manicure get it for free
Sidney C.
Even though the designs are cute, the press on nails were slightly too big for my fingers so I did not enjoy wearing them as I could’ve. Also the glue on the nails was not strong enough, I had a few coming off but it might’ve been because they were slightly too big for my nails.
Veronica V.
Westlake
These nails are gorgeous! But they are crap! They started falling off in under. For $7 it’s NOT worth it! Also the tips had to be filed a bit cause it had a rough bump on the edge. I would NOT but these again.
Katrina S.
I got these nails to review from Influenster for free and I really like them. I find almost all the designs they offer to be very beautiful. I this they are better quality than most other fake nails and they are easy to use and I don’t require and annoying nail glue.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I got this on.clearance at Wal-Mart. So I figured I would give it a try. Even though they have the adhesive. I always nail glue anyways. I love the designs n that I can find them any wear. I will def getting more.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I received these as part of my VoxBox and while they look great, they didn't even last 24 hours. I put them on on a Friday night, didn't do too much, next day I went out with some friends and by 3 pm 3 had popped off, so I just popped the rest off. I've used Kiss' other press on with a lot of success, but I wasn't too impressed with Impress.
Brandi S.
Pemberville , OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are my favorite fake nails... I can't have acrylics or gels at work so I love that I can wear these for a few days and remove them without damaging my nails or wasting a bunch of money. And the designs of these are always gorgeous! They look like I went to the nail salon!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart