2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the nails they are great they last long are perfect for when you are in a hurry and don't want your nails looking awful I totally recommend it it works great, I would not buy it again because I like my natural nails
This product was nice to throw on when I didn't have time to do anything but I wasn't a fan of how long it lasted. Broke off easily. Colors options are great variety. Not sure if I would buy these since I did get them in an Influenster box
Honestly these are my favorite nails to wear. They last for at least a week before falling off. When mine fall off I just add some nail glue and it's as good as new.
I thought that these were really easy to apply, and I was incredibly impressed with how long they stayed on. I had an issue with too much glue extending past my natural nail, though, so everything was sticking under my nails making them very hard to keep clean.
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
I gibe the impress press-ons a B because they are not easy to apply. If you have a weird name bed theses press-ons will accentuate that. Ones they are on they are really hard to adjust because they come with the glue on the nail. Make sure you practice first...
I won a set of these from KISS because I was a top badge holder and I was so excited to try them. Unfortunately, I was not impressed. The plastic was flimsy on my nails and bent a lot when i would try to use my hands for anything. Also, they hurt my actual nails.
First time trying these and I personally loved em. The design was cute and for me they lasted for about a week and two days before they started getting loose. I love that you don't need glue because glue can make your real nails look yucky after removing them.
These nails are honestly super cute but only for a one time use. I got mine for free in my Shimmer VoxBox to review. They are affordable but since they are press ons they only last a few hours and then start to come off after washing your hands and simple tasks.
I, unfortunately, receieved the tackiest pattern in my college voxbox: neon pink zebra. As if my nails weren't stubby and unmanageable as is, I can't even use what I got because the colors are atrocious. I really love this concept though. It's just not for me.
So easy to put on!! I was worried that they were going to look fake and weird on but they looked fantastic. You could hardly tell they were press-ons. I loved them and i cant wait to keep trying different styles and colors!!
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos