BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I love the nails they are great they last long are perfect for when you are in a hurry and don't want your nails looking awful I totally recommend it it works great, I would not buy it again because I like my natural nails
Catherine T.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This product was nice to throw on when I didn't have time to do anything but I wasn't a fan of how long it lasted. Broke off easily. Colors options are great variety. Not sure if I would buy these since I did get them in an Influenster box
Raegan B.
Honestly these are my favorite nails to wear. They last for at least a week before falling off. When mine fall off I just add some nail glue and it's as good as new.
Sarah P.
Bridgeton, MO
I thought that these were really easy to apply, and I was incredibly impressed with how long they stayed on. I had an issue with too much glue extending past my natural nail, though, so everything was sticking under my nails making them very hard to keep clean.
Cindy R.
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
I gibe the impress press-ons a B because they are not easy to apply. If you have a weird name bed theses press-ons will accentuate that. Ones they are on they are really hard to adjust because they come with the glue on the nail. Make sure you practice first...
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
I won a set of these from KISS because I was a top badge holder and I was so excited to try them. Unfortunately, I was not impressed. The plastic was flimsy on my nails and bent a lot when i would try to use my hands for anything. Also, they hurt my actual nails.
Adriana G.
King City, CA
First time trying these and I personally loved em. The design was cute and for me they lasted for about a week and two days before they started getting loose. I love that you don't need glue because glue can make your real nails look yucky after removing them.
Janelin V.
Laud Lakes, FL
These nails are honestly super cute but only for a one time use. I got mine for free in my Shimmer VoxBox to review. They are affordable but since they are press ons they only last a few hours and then start to come off after washing your hands and simple tasks.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I, unfortunately, receieved the tackiest pattern in my college voxbox: neon pink zebra. As if my nails weren't stubby and unmanageable as is, I can't even use what I got because the colors are atrocious. I really love this concept though. It's just not for me.
Natalia L.
Lakeland, FL
So easy to put on!! I was worried that they were going to look fake and weird on but they looked fantastic. You could hardly tell they were press-ons. I loved them and i cant wait to keep trying different styles and colors!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart