BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Dakota H.
Ashburn, VA
I bought the short length nails and I love them. I love that they are short and really easy to apply. I have bought other stick on nails but they have fallen off from texting. I have had these nails on for three days now and I have not had any problem with them.
Liana A.
Taunton, MA
So I think they need more nail size options, and I had my mom put mine on since I have acrylic nails but she loved them! They were super easy to apply and they stayed on a lot longer than she expected! There are a ton of options on colors and designs so that’s a huggge plus as well!
Christine R.
San Antonio, TX
I received these as part of the Spring Fever Voxbox, and wasn't a huge fan. The nails look fake and fell off after only a few days. If you're looking for a quick fix for one night these will work, but if you're looking for a quality product that will last you at least a week, look elsewhere.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
I really liked these nails. I thought they were really good quality and they looked like the real deal. The only downfall I had was they didn’t last as long as I wanted but they are good if you wanna wear them up to a week.
Shaulvia A.
Napa, CA
I loved the easy stick on nails! I bought these just to try, thinking that they would not last more than a day. For me they lasted about 5 days, which is just as long as glue on nails. They were clean and very easy to apply. They looked great too. My only problem was applying them correctly. The product is overall great and a lifesaver if you cant get to a salon!
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
I received these in a Vox Box, but wasn't into the color and length of these, so I gave them to my sister to try. She loved them, and they stayed on longer than we expected. Had they been more neutral I would have loved them!
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
I won a set of these from KISS because I was a top badge holder and I was so excited to try them. Unfortunately, I was not impressed. The plastic was flimsy on my nails and bent a lot when i would try to use my hands for anything. Also, they hurt my actual nails.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
In usually not a big fan of fake nails but I did like how easy these were to use and how they were not excessively long. They come in a wide variety of colors and designs and were a good price. I received this item complimentary.
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
I received these free from influenster. The very first day they were great. The paint however started rubbing off of them by day two. They stuck on extremely well but this made taking them off when the paint wore off difficult.
Brittney G.
Pelion, SC
My co-worker had these on one day, and told me all about them. So I decided to try them out. I think I had them on for about 2 hours and they just popped off one by one. I was not doing anything, just sitting home. It's like the glue was old maybe. I don't know.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart