BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Megan T.
Mason, OH
This was my first time trying the Impress manicure, I was sent this product for complimentary testing from Influenster, as well as fake nails and I found very few problems. It did take some time trying to figure out which nail corresponds to the correct nail, but overall they lasted a long time and had very easy application! I would definitely repurchase this product.
Caity H.
Plainfield, IL
Love these when I don't want to worry about nail polish chipping for an event. Perfect length that you are still able to function too. Awesome colors that you usually take multiple coats of regular polish for the same effect.
Rebecca H.
Macomb, IL
I actually buy these at Walmart quite often. I like them a lot because they come in different lengths and different styles. They work really well and they stay on longer than you would think. I enjoy using them also because when removing them, they do not destroy the nail underneath like the nails that require glue. I think these are one of the greatest ideas ever.
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
For someone who doesn't do her nails very often, this is a great product. It's perfect for a girls night out or for a weekend getaway. Given that the adhesive does wear off after a few days, I'd recommend not expecting all the nails to stay on for even a week. I love the designs and they're easy to apply. Makes me want to try other more recently released press on brands.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
These acrylic nails are easy to apply, even for a newbie like me. The only problem I had was that the nails were too small for my fingers, so part of my nails were exposed! Otherwise, I recommend these to those who like acrylic nails (though mine did not last a week).
Brandy J.
Hinesville, GA
I bought these from Wal-mart a while back, and decided to try them because I had an interview coming up and I wanted my nails to look nice. I had the french tip press ons, they were really nice, but most of the proportions were off and they popped off after two days.
Maria V.
Fort pierce, Fl
I don't know if anyone else had this problem but since I do stuff around the house, they come off instantly. I feel like this product would be good for like a one day use like for a special occasion instead of having to spend a lot of money getting your nails done
Audrey W.
Seymour, TN
These are the best in the business. Fake nails can be tricky, I was pretty skeptical when I saw that these were only press on, no nail glue. I've had a few goes at nails that don't require super glue, and they didn't last. I'm sooo thankful that I gave these a try.
Angela y.
SACRAMENTO
I have tried these nails before in a previous voxbox I received and my opinions on them have not changed much. They seriously have the cutest and professional looking prints for nails but I just wish they would've fit my nails better. It definitely depends on the person because everyone has different nails, but personally they didn't work for me just like before.
Aparna T.
Matteson, IL
I really like these for the fact that you can have a quick and colorful manicure without paying the price of getting them done at a salon. You can't complain about a mess free product either. The only downside would be they don't last as long as glue nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart