BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Candice H.
I had high hopes for this product, but in the end I was pretty let down. The pattern of the nails (I had pink zebra) were very cute and I also did like the packaging. However, the thumb nail didn't fit the shape of my thumb nail, it was way too small. Also, the nails didn't adhere to my nails very well and I would often worry about them shifting or even popping off.
Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I received these in the #univoxbox and they are very nice, I normally don't like buying fake manicures, but these are so easy to put on without the glue mess! I also love all the colors and designs I can get, I got pink sparkly ones in my voxbox and they are so cute.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is great I usually get acrylics but you really can't beat the price and convince of this product. It takes very little time and they have several cute designs to choose from .
Abby B.
Clinton, MS
Very surprised at how much I enjoyed this product! I’ve never tried fake nails, so I was a little nervous! They were easy to apply, reasonably priced, and looked adorable. The only downside was that I got my hair caught a couple of times lol! Overall great product!
Sydney M.
I received this product free in a vox box and it wasn't really my style. The nail style I received was way too girly for my taste. The sizes were fairly small and I didn't like the beads on top. They stick well and we're fairly good quality I'm just not the right person to give a review.
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these nails! I love that no nail glue is involved. It took me less than 5 minutes to actually apply the nails. I don't think ill ever use another brand because of the simplicity of this brand!
Maria V.
Fort pierce, Fl
I don't know if anyone else had this problem but since I do stuff around the house, they come off instantly. I feel like this product would be good for like a one day use like for a special occasion instead of having to spend a lot of money getting your nails done
Mckayla B.
These nails are absolutely amazing especially when your to lazy or don’t have enough money to get a manicure they last a long time. Sometimes when I buy multiple oh them I like to mitch and match the colors to make it unique.
jamie h.
Eudora, KS
I applied these after cleaning and buffing my nails...then cleaning again to get good adhesion. They didn't stay put for more than 3 hours doing simple tasks. It's possible I did something wrong when applying I suppose, but I followed all of the instructions given.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
These acrylic nails are easy to apply, even for a newbie like me. The only problem I had was that the nails were too small for my fingers, so part of my nails were exposed! Otherwise, I recommend these to those who like acrylic nails (though mine did not last a week).
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart