2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,990 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I received these in the #univoxbox and they are very nice, I normally don't like buying fake manicures, but these are so easy to put on without the glue mess! I also love all the colors and designs I can get, I got pink sparkly ones in my voxbox and they are so cute.
These get the job done. I've been using them for when I'm recording a video and I don't want to go get my nails done. Don't expect them to last forever but they are a quick and easy to apply.
Ok, so the packaging is genius!! That's what drew me to this product, but I tried them out a few days before my wedding and was afraid to do anything with my hands, fearing they would pop off! I ended up taking them off and going with an old fashioned glue on nail.
The plastic cover over the nail's were a pain to take off, they started falling off 30min after putting them on, my hair gets stuck on the glue, I washed my hands and more fell off. I won't be buys this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
They were super easy to put on! Very cute designs! They ended up not lasting as long as they advertised, didn't fit my nails right, came off too easily, and looked a bit fake. I would buy again for a night out but wouldn't wear them much longer than that around people.
I got this from Influenster for testing purposes. I loved the ones I got. I also really needed nails for a ball but was on a tight buget. Thankfully I had this ones. They didn't last a long time :( Some were falling off the next day :/ I am not planning on buying them
I received these as part of the #univoxbox. I tried them out, and have a few complaints. While they were a beautiful design, the nails were just too large for my nails. Also, the adhesive would not hold up in a medical environment washing your hands constantly. However, I've talked to people who they've held up for. Maybe it was just because the nails didn't fit mine.
I love the look of these nails! But, unfortunetly, they don't stay on as long as you would hope. The night i put them on a couple had feel off only when i was drying my hands after washing them. Super cute, but don't stay on!
I normally won't buy these the only thing I like is he amazing colors but I hate the glue strip they move and wiggle around and honestly they are to little for my nails
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos