BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Courtney A.
Omaha, NE
I received these in the #univoxbox and they are very nice, I normally don't like buying fake manicures, but these are so easy to put on without the glue mess! I also love all the colors and designs I can get, I got pink sparkly ones in my voxbox and they are so cute.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
These get the job done. I've been using them for when I'm recording a video and I don't want to go get my nails done. Don't expect them to last forever but they are a quick and easy to apply.
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
Ok, so the packaging is genius!! That's what drew me to this product, but I tried them out a few days before my wedding and was afraid to do anything with my hands, fearing they would pop off! I ended up taking them off and going with an old fashioned glue on nail.
Alexandra G.
CHARLOTTE, NC
The plastic cover over the nail's were a pain to take off, they started falling off 30min after putting them on, my hair gets stuck on the glue, I washed my hands and more fell off. I won't be buys this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Kelsey T.
Kelso, WA
Review for: **New 2015** "Tweetheart" 2X Longer Lasting Short By Nails more...
I love mixing and matching sets of these nails. It gives you the ability to have a unique and gorgeous manicure. I get tons of compliments when I wear this classic red.
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH
They were super easy to put on! Very cute designs! They ended up not lasting as long as they advertised, didn't fit my nails right, came off too easily, and looked a bit fake. I would buy again for a night out but wouldn't wear them much longer than that around people.
Brianna Manet C.
Calexico, CA
I got this from Influenster for testing purposes. I loved the ones I got. I also really needed nails for a ball but was on a tight buget. Thankfully I had this ones. They didn't last a long time :( Some were falling off the next day :/ I am not planning on buying them
Holly B.
Masontown, PA
I received these as part of the #univoxbox. I tried them out, and have a few complaints. While they were a beautiful design, the nails were just too large for my nails. Also, the adhesive would not hold up in a medical environment washing your hands constantly. However, I've talked to people who they've held up for. Maybe it was just because the nails didn't fit mine.
Hailey B.
Davenport, IA
I love the look of these nails! But, unfortunetly, they don't stay on as long as you would hope. The night i put them on a couple had feel off only when i was drying my hands after washing them. Super cute, but don't stay on!
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I normally won't buy these the only thing I like is he amazing colors but I hate the glue strip they move and wiggle around and honestly they are to little for my nails
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart