BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amber K.
Rossville, GA
I personally love these! Being a single mom, I can't afford to go to the salon to get my nails done and I hate fake nails cause they fall off as soon as u put them on and they are uncomfortable but these stay on for usually a full seven days with no problem. They come in the cutest designs and everyone always thinks I went to the salon and had them professionally done.
Brianna Manet C.
Calexico, CA
I got this from Influenster for testing purposes. I loved the ones I got. I also really needed nails for a ball but was on a tight buget. Thankfully I had this ones. They didn't last a long time :( Some were falling off the next day :/ I am not planning on buying them
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
Ok, so the packaging is genius!! That's what drew me to this product, but I tried them out a few days before my wedding and was afraid to do anything with my hands, fearing they would pop off! I ended up taking them off and going with an old fashioned glue on nail.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
These acrylic nails are easy to apply, even for a newbie like me. The only problem I had was that the nails were too small for my fingers, so part of my nails were exposed! Otherwise, I recommend these to those who like acrylic nails (though mine did not last a week).
Jessica J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
WOW!! I am "impress-ed"!!! These nails are simply outstanding when it comes to wearability!! I use my hands a lot during the day and in the water. The nails have stood up against my daily activity and that is really impressive!! Easy to put on and easily removable.
Rhia R.
Fontana, CA
I had to replace 2 rightafter doing them and they only stayed on my hands for about 5 hours even though I wasn't doing much. I do have thin waxy nails that a lot of things don't stick to, but I don't see them sticking longer then a day or two on most girls nails.
Lori Ann W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the most comfortable nails I've ever worn. Easy to apply once you dig around and find the size you want. These lasted three days for me before one popped off. The rest were hanging on for dear life. It was hard to remove some of them. I would purchase though.
Stacey C.
I like the adhesive.. it doesn't mess up my nail bed. They last for about 5 days. I've never tried press-on nails so this will not be my last time using them. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
I could not wear these for long because I felt so weird jumping from short to long nails but I kept them on for a few days and when I tried to take them off these Impress nails were still hanging on nice and strong I am sure they would have lasted at least a full week if not longer.
Brandy J.
Hinesville, GA
I bought these from Wal-mart a while back, and decided to try them because I had an interview coming up and I wanted my nails to look nice. I had the french tip press ons, they were really nice, but most of the proportions were off and they popped off after two days.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart