BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hailey B.
Davenport, IA
I love the look of these nails! But, unfortunetly, they don't stay on as long as you would hope. The night i put them on a couple had feel off only when i was drying my hands after washing them. Super cute, but don't stay on!
Alexandra H.
Santa rosa, CA
So tired of acrylics damaging my nails, this ones stay on for long and easy to use. The nail designs are super pretty and for every occasion. Also they have a variety of nail shapes which i like since my nails are very short.
Andrea P.
Staten Island, NY
First of all, these did not fit my nails at all! I gave them to my younger sister and they fit her nails but they fell right off. They looked cheap, they were uncomfortable, too long for her nails, and a few popped off the same day! Really was not impressed at all.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
I personally love these! Being a single mom, I can't afford to go to the salon to get my nails done and I hate fake nails cause they fall off as soon as u put them on and they are uncomfortable but these stay on for usually a full seven days with no problem. They come in the cutest designs and everyone always thinks I went to the salon and had them professionally done.
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
I love it I been use them for two weeks. and I can believe how long they last. I'm a mother of 8 kids and I'm cleaning the house every 10 mins. So for them to go throw all that and still be on they are very good. I told all my family and friend about impress nails.
Alexandra G.
CHARLOTTE, NC
The plastic cover over the nail's were a pain to take off, they started falling off 30min after putting them on, my hair gets stuck on the glue, I washed my hands and more fell off. I won't be buys this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Sydney M.
I received this product free in a vox box and it wasn't really my style. The nail style I received was way too girly for my taste. The sizes were fairly small and I didn't like the beads on top. They stick well and we're fairly good quality I'm just not the right person to give a review.
Jennifer B.
Garden Grove, CA
I like the design and length of the nails, but they don't last on your nails, thr sticker used as an adhesive is very week and they fall off. If you use nail glue to keep them on they work fine, but the point of the nails is to use them without additional materials.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I bought these awhile back when they first came out at my local cvs, they were around $11.00 and I was so excited to try them, they do stick on for a while and come with different varieties.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is great I usually get acrylics but you really can't beat the price and convince of this product. It takes very little time and they have several cute designs to choose from .
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart