2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,987 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the look of these nails! But, unfortunetly, they don't stay on as long as you would hope. The night i put them on a couple had feel off only when i was drying my hands after washing them. Super cute, but don't stay on!
So tired of acrylics damaging my nails, this ones stay on for long and easy to use. The nail designs are super pretty and for every occasion. Also they have a variety of nail shapes which i like since my nails are very short.
First of all, these did not fit my nails at all! I gave them to my younger sister and they fit her nails but they fell right off. They looked cheap, they were uncomfortable, too long for her nails, and a few popped off the same day! Really was not impressed at all.
I personally love these! Being a single mom, I can't afford to go to the salon to get my nails done and I hate fake nails cause they fall off as soon as u put them on and they are uncomfortable but these stay on for usually a full seven days with no problem. They come in the cutest designs and everyone always thinks I went to the salon and had them professionally done.
I love it I been use them for two weeks. and I can believe how long they last. I'm a mother of 8 kids and I'm cleaning the house every 10 mins. So for them to go throw all that and still be on they are very good. I told all my family and friend about impress nails.
The plastic cover over the nail's were a pain to take off, they started falling off 30min after putting them on, my hair gets stuck on the glue, I washed my hands and more fell off. I won't be buys this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
I received this product free in a vox box and it wasn't really my style. The nail style I received was way too girly for my taste. The sizes were fairly small and I didn't like the beads on top. They stick well and we're fairly good quality I'm just not the right person to give a review.
I like the design and length of the nails, but they don't last on your nails, thr sticker used as an adhesive is very week and they fall off. If you use nail glue to keep them on they work fine, but the point of the nails is to use them without additional materials.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is great I usually get acrylics but you really can't beat the price and convince of this product. It takes very little time and they have several cute designs to choose from .
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos