BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
I had a difficult time getting the cover strips removed, and sizing for my small fingers was almost impossible. However, the design was very pretty, I am still able to type without any issues and the nails are very light weight.
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Gonna Make My Review Simple!

1.They Looked Unnatural
2.Only Lasted A Couple Of Hours before They Started Popping Off My fingers.
3.Hard To Find A Right Fit For My Nails Since I Have Chubby Fingers
4.They Move And Shift Too Much
5.Wish I Got A More Simpler Design
Shalanda F.
I love the short cut and design of the nails. These nails are it for someone like me who can't afford to get my nails done every two weeks for $20 dollars. The only drawback is they don't last very long especially with handwashing.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is a great product for those who are looking for those gel-look type nails without the price. Last about a week, are easy to apply and remove, and easy to shape to the way you want! Also they are non damaging to your nails.
Hailey B.
Davenport, IA
I love the look of these nails! But, unfortunetly, they don't stay on as long as you would hope. The night i put them on a couple had feel off only when i was drying my hands after washing them. Super cute, but don't stay on!
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
These get the job done. I've been using them for when I'm recording a video and I don't want to go get my nails done. Don't expect them to last forever but they are a quick and easy to apply.
Maria D.
Columbus, OH
I thought that these were a really great idea. I usually just paint my own nails since i don't like what nail glue does to mine. These were perfect for me since i didn't have to use any glue at all! I felt that these lasted long and didn'y do any damage to my nails.
Kelsey T.
Kelso, WA
Review for: **New 2015** "Tweetheart" 2X Longer Lasting Short By Nails more...
I love mixing and matching sets of these nails. It gives you the ability to have a unique and gorgeous manicure. I get tons of compliments when I wear this classic red.
Cindy P.
Jacksonville, FL
At first glance, this press-on manicure reminds me of the fake nails I would play with when I was young. These fake nails are way too think and look obviously fake. I also don't like the length of these nails. I find them a bit too long for my fingers. The only good thing I see is that the adhesive is strong and these nails can be used for certain events like Halloween.
Holly B.
Masontown, PA
I received these as part of the #univoxbox. I tried them out, and have a few complaints. While they were a beautiful design, the nails were just too large for my nails. Also, the adhesive would not hold up in a medical environment washing your hands constantly. However, I've talked to people who they've held up for. Maybe it was just because the nails didn't fit mine.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart