BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Emina F.
Holland , MI
The designs are nice, and the idea is okay. However, they're hard to get on and they don't stay put. They're also not very sturdy when they're on & they def. didn't last more than a day or two. Will not repurchase.
Lauren S.
Murray, KY
They did shift slightly but they didn't come off. I work on night shift at walmart as a stocker and they stayed on so I am very imPRESSed by these nails. Bets purchase. Ive already tried like 5 or 6 of these and referred them to my friends and family
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I did like the convenience of these nails. I received them free for review and glad I did. They were easy to use. I just wish the ones that I reviewed would have been longer. They were short and didn't care for that.
Shayla C.
sacramento,ca
I loved the pattern I received and I thought they were decent quality. I loved the fact that there were so many different sizes. What I didn't like was that they fell off while I was at work. I work in retail and they just didn't want to stay put.
Maya C.
London
I bought the french tips version of this and I was sorely disappointed. I loved that it seemed so easy to apply which is why I got these rather than different ones but they barely even lasted one day! The started coming off the next and and by the third most of them just came off. The glue just dried up and that's it.
I'm not impressed at all.
Heidy F.
The colors I got were so cute! Pink with gold glitter goes together. I would use them again. It was actually my first time trying them. I really love the adhesive because it doesn't make my nail bed hurt when I take them off.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Super cute nails! My only complaint is, I wish they had a bit more of a stick to them. They were tough but I work with kids so I need super tough I guess. But the pre-done designs are so cute and perfect for anything.
Lorena D.
South Bend, IN
I am happy that I got this product but I wish I was a High end nail polish like butter london or something like that. Something that everyone knows about...I understand the idea to try something new but what about trying a new color of nail polish
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
Obsessed with these they’re honestly acrylics nails but without the nail salon. They stayed on perfectly fine for a white and it was such an easy application. I would deff use again over going to the nail salon!
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Media Darling more...
These are so affordable and stay on for a week or so! If you have short nails, these are a good and easy way to achieve a cute nail design. It's fast and simple.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart