BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Danielle C.
Ocoee, FL
These are cool, if you want something quick with no dry time. I like wearing these when I know I'm going to something "fancy" or maybe even a date. They last a few days, if you're rough on them, they last a little less than that! Tons of colors and designs to pick from!
Shiloh W.
I've only used these once, but they were pretty good for the price. I didn't have any issues with them not fitting or not staying put. I can't say how well they'd hold up for longer than a night, but if you're just needing something for an event, these are a good buy.
Kelly D.
Pickerington, OH
CVS had several colors of These Impress nail kits on clearance so I snagged 3. I was amazed by how many colors you could get. They are super simple to apply. I didn't give it an A simply because I had a hard time keeping them on if I had to wash my hands for any reason.
Kelly S.
New haven , CT
I absolutely loves these press-ons. I received them for free to test. The application process was easy and the package has a wooden cuticle tool and nail file. I had these nails on for over a week! I received so many compliments.
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Gonna Make My Review Simple!

1.They Looked Unnatural
2.Only Lasted A Couple Of Hours before They Started Popping Off My fingers.
3.Hard To Find A Right Fit For My Nails Since I Have Chubby Fingers
4.They Move And Shift Too Much
5.Wish I Got A More Simpler Design
angela v.
Las Cruces, NM
Omg I totally love these, these are legit!! Like for real girls if u can't get a manicure these are a must easy to put on and last forever I had to practically peel them off. Totally worth the money if you buy these I'll be buying more.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
I had a difficult time getting the cover strips removed, and sizing for my small fingers was almost impossible. However, the design was very pretty, I am still able to type without any issues and the nails are very light weight.
Mandy P.
I got these as a complimentary gift in the Shimmer VoxBox sent by Influenster. I LOVE the color of the nails- a really pretty light blue. AND they come with accent nails so it truly does look like you've got a genuine manicure done!
Shalanda F.
I love the short cut and design of the nails. These nails are it for someone like me who can't afford to get my nails done every two weeks for $20 dollars. The only drawback is they don't last very long especially with handwashing.
Yaniris G.
Lake Wales, FL
SO the packaging was cute! the pattern i received was even cutier untill i tried them on..to begin with they did not want fit correctly nor did they feel secure the plastic of the nail was flimsy and the looked risen NOT NATURAL LOOKING. sorry but that doesn't work for me
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart